4th Of July Ft. Y/N

It's five at the afternoon, You and the gang are all outside in the back of the Curtis house, playing some football as Darry barbecues because this time you want the game to be 'fair'.

Since Dallas was somewhere around town getting a surprise for the gang.

It was you, Soda and Ponyboy against Steve,Johnny and Twobit.

You all played for about an hour until Darry was done cooking, right then Dallas came along hiding something behind his back.

"Hey Dal, what ya got there?" You asked

"The surprise..." He smirked

"What surprise?" Twobit said

"This!" Dallas then showed a whole pack of fireworks right there and of course he bought them illegally.

Darry kinda didn't like the thought but the rest of the gang was all In for it.
What was the worst that can happen?

When you all finished eating and it became dark out, Dallas and Darry prepared the fireworks.

Twobit was wearing one of those Uncle Sam Hats and was yelling his but off as he played with those spark sticks.

Steve was trying to hurt Ponyboy with those fire crackers by throwing them at his feet.

And Johnny sat there looked at the sky to see if he could see any fireworks, You just stood there taking everything in.

Soon Darry and Dallas backed away quickly and there went the fireworks, You, Ponyboy and Johnny looked at the mesmerized as the whole gang went wild hollering.

The fireworks were beautiful, your favorite ones were the gold ones, the ones that came out bright, big and beautiful and ended with a big bang that made a satisfying vibration hit the bottom of your throat.

This fourth of July was the one you and the gang would always remember.

*Happy Fourth Of July Guys!!! Have a good one! Take the time to look up at the fireworks and enjoy the night with the nice fresh air.Either your with your firends or family or even alone,enjoy the beautiful sparkles in the sky following by the bangs that give people near heart attacks, Have a great day!  Stay Gold!*