Curtis Sister (Car Wreck)

"Okay, Guys I'm going off to work." I said as I was putting on my shoes.

"Alright, Be careful Y/N." Ponyboy said as he was reading a book.

"Alright." I grabbed my keys and head out to my car, It was a small yellow bugie that was alittle rusty.

I started it up and pulled out of the drive through.

I blasted some Elvis on the radio singing to every lyric. Suddenly I seen a mustang driving the opposite direction of the road.

It was heading straight towards me.

"Shit." I gasped.

The last thing I heard was honking before I was met with a peaceful darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponyboy's Pov:

As I was finishing up the chapter of the book I was reading, The Phone Rang.

"Twobit can you pick it up?" I asked

"You live in this house, you pick it up." Twobit said
I sighed and put my book down on the table.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Is this Darrel Curtis?" A woman asked

"No, I'm his brother Ponyboy."

"Oh, well I'd like to inform you that your Sister Y/N Curtis has been in a major car wreck, we're taking her to the hospital immediately."

My heart Sank, I could barely breath

"Alright, I'll let him know, we'll be on our way." I hung up as tears were forming in my eyes.

My chest got tight and I tried gasping for air as my heart started racing.

Twobit and Johnny walked over to me worried.

"Hey, Kid what's the matter?" Twobit asked

"Y/N...Got..." I gasped for air

"C'mon calm down."

"Y/N Got in an car wreck." I chocked out

They both stood there shocked
"Did they tell Darry and Soda yet?" Johnny asked I shook my head

"Umm, Alright, Johnny you calm Ponyboy down, I'll call Darry and Soda." Twobit grabbed the phone and started dialing.

Johnny helped me walk to the couch

"Why am I feeling this way?" I asked shaking, trying to get air.

"Your just having a panic attack its alright, Just take deep breaths." Johnny said in a sooth voice.

'Why would I be having a panic attack?" I thought, I then had realized.

It's because my Parents died in a car wreck and now I might lose my sister too.

I cried on Johnny's shoulder as Twobit walked into the living room.

"C'mon, We're going to the hospital, Darry and Soda will meet us there." We nodded and went into Twobits car.

Dallas sat in the front as Twobit was in the driver's seat, Johnny was trying to calm me down as I cried uncontrollably.

'Please Not My Sister, Why does this have to happen.'

Sodapops Pov:

As Me and Steve were working on a car I seen Darrys Truck diving from the distance.

I knew right then things couldn't be good. Me and Soda ran up to the truck as Darry pulled down his window.

"Get in the car." Darry said in a panic