Curtis Sister (Self Defense)

It was about nine fifty at the night, me and Ponyboy were both heading our way back home after watching a movie in the drive in.

We were about three blocks away when we had noticed a teal mustang trailing us.
"Shit." I muttered "Just don't pay attention to them, Maybe they'll leave us alone." Ponyboy said "Did you bring your blade?" I asked "No, how about you?" "No." "We sure are gonna hear it from Darry " He mumbled.

It was abound a minute later when the socs had enough of waiting, five of them jumped out of the car, grinning evily as they circled around Ponyboy.
"Hey Grease, what are you doing around the streets at this time of night?" One asked in a over friendly voice "What's a soc like you doing in our territory?" I asked they all turned over to me "Oh, look the litte girl greaser sure does gotta mouth." I glared at them, they but their attention back to Ponyboy, One pulled out a blade. My eyes widened, they were gonna hurt my brother.

The soc slowly moved the blade towards his face,Ponyboy tried pushing the blade away, only to get pinned down to the floor.
I panicked, I felt so defenseless, how was I gonna take on five socs when I have no way to defend myself but my fists? I looked around to see a glass bottle. I silently walked to the glass bottle and broke the end, making a huge shattering noise. The socs stopped what they were doing and looked over at me.
"You touch my brother One more time, you'll see what's coming to ya."I warned "OOooo! I'm so scared." The soc mocked
"Cut the boy in the throat." The other said, Ponyboy went wild kicking and screaming.

I chucked towards them, kicking off the soc that was on top of Ponyboy, I turned over and slashed a socs cheek, I kicked the other one hard right where they were most vulnerable to.
I was to caught up by the moment, I had forgotten about the socs with the switchblade.
"Y/N! Watch out!" Ponyboy yelled, I was suddenly met with an awful, stabbing pain to my ankle, I looked down to see the switchblade was now in my ankle, I fell to the floor, shocked to see all of the blood pouring out of me.

I watched as Ponyboy took on the rest of the socs, They soon flees off. My vision startes to blurr. Ponyboy picked me up, blabbering about how Darrys gonna kill him and how this was his fault. I could barely think, my eyes were slowly getting heavy, the pain grew stronger. It didn't take to long till I fully blacked out.

Sodapops Pov:

I was slowly falling asleep on the couch as Darry was talking on the phone to an old firend of his.

My slumber was disturbed when the door swung open. I opened my eyes to see a panicked Ponyboy holding a passed out  Y/N, Darry hung up and jumped up immediately, I got up as Ponyboy placed her down on the couch. "What happened?" Darry asked nearly raising his voice
"We were jumped." Ponyboy explained "Soda get the First Aid." Darry demanded. I nodded and grabbed the first Aid.

"You just don't listen don't you. I told you two to carry a blade so things like this never happen." Darry complain
"Darry, please not now." I sighed as I slightly tapped on the handle of the switchblade.
"What are we gonna do?" Ponyboy asked "I learned how to deal with stab wounds, from that time when Steve got in that rumble." I said as I slowly pulled out the blade.

I grabbed a cloth, trying to stop the bleeding, I then used the disinfectant and then wrapped the wound.

"She'll be alright for now, but tomorrow you should take her to the hospital." I said
"Thanks Soda." Darry sighed
We all looked down at Y/N, she stirred abit. "She's waking up." Ponyboy whispered

Her eyes fluttered open slowly looking around the house.
"Y/N, how are you feeling?" I asked "Tired, In pain." She whimpered "I'll get you to your room, Ponyboy can you get her some pain killers." Darry picked her up nicely and put her in her room, I followed from behind. Darry covered her with a blanket and Ponyboy handed her a glass of water with two pain killers.

She took them and thanked us.
We then went back into the living room. What a night.

Thank you HeiraelleO12greys for the request.
Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛