Bonding Time

Berlin 'Berleezy' Edmond x Black PlusSized Reader

The soft two step of his could be heard as he came down the stairs. His voice made it to the laundry room before he could.

"Babe!!"

Your eyebrows raised at the attempt to get your attention, yet your eyes remained on the task at hand. His cologne caught your nose and you looked back over your shoulder. He leaned against the doorway, licking his lips as he watched you. "Yes, Berlin?"

That made him grin as he made his way to you. His scent making your body relax the closer he came. "Damn. The government?" He teased as he caught your hand. You laughed at that, playfully rolling your eyes.

"Yes sir, the government. You bout scared the hell outta me." You allowed the few kisses he pressed to the back of your hand. He pulled you closer and you didn't resist. "What has you looking for me?"

"My bad, baby. I just didn't know where you were.." His hands found your backside as he chuckled. "You wanna watch this presentation with me?"

You hummed at the soft rub, shrugging. "I will, but you gotta help me fold these clothes after.." He nodded, immediately agreeing to help. He didn't mind anyways.

With a smack to your backside, he grinned. "Let's go, baby. It'll start soon." You playfully nudged him, leading the way out of the room. He trailed behind you as you ascended the stairs, parting ways when he went to grab something from the bedroom.

You opened the door to the filming room, seeing that he'd already pulled the spare gaming chair over to the desk. Streaming? Not saying anything, you sat in your favorite chair and leaned back. Tik toks played aloud as you awaited his return, subconsciously swaying side to side as you watched your timeline.

"I didn't know you were streaming it?" You spoke to him once he came into the room. He gave a little chuckle as he made it to his seat. The desk adjusted to his height at the press of a button before he found the remote for the tv behind him.

"Did I forget to mention that?" He sat the remote to the side after turning it on and looked to you. You gave him a look, making him laugh. "Relax, baby. They won't know you're here. You not even in the camera. I lifted the desk higher. See?" The computer screen came to life as he moved the mouse. And you weren't in the shot.

"I better not be, Edmond." You laid back against the chair once again, locking your phone to sit it on the recording desk. The soft sound of it meeting the finished wood before you got comfortable. Berlin messed around with the computer before he glanced over to you. He'd been leaned back a bit but you hadn't thought anything of it. Two pats to his lap let you know what he wanted. Playfully rolling your eyes, you put your feet across his lap. "You just gotta be touching me if we in that same room, huh?"

"You already knew what time it was.. Eughhh" He chuckled, placing a hand on your ankle. Touch was definitely his love language. Looking up to the screen, you seen that the stream had started. "Wassup y'all." He spoke to everyone, calling out those that donated and comments he could catch on the quick moving chat.

The television had three minutes on the countdown so you decided to just listen to him talk. He was in his zone, being the happy spirit he is as he interacted. You admired how fine he was as he joked and laughed, catching the quick moments he licked his lips. But he let you know he appreciated your presence with the comforting massage of his thumb on your ankle.

He threw a glance to you once he'd made his screen smaller to sit in the corner of the screen. Your eyes went to the television behind him, sending him a smile before you focused.

You weren't an expert on video games so most of the time you just watched because it seemed interesting. He'd tried to teach you about some of the games he played and for the most part you always caught on. Most of the games in the presentation looked fun and caught your interest while others lacked things that appealed to you.

Either way, you watched with Berlin quietly, commenting on the ones you liked. To which he'd glance over to agree with you before he commented to the chat. Though he could already tell when one caught your eye before you spoke up, he liked hearing your thoughts on it. You'd made it a habit to wait until he ended his streams to really talk about it, which he didn't mind if it made you comfortable, but  a soft 'I liked that one' slipped out here and there.

Though you didn't sit in on his sessions a lot, turning down the offer some times to let him discord with his friends. You knew he liked you being in there with him, and you kind of liked it too. He called it 'doing what he loves with who he loves'.

A smile tried its best to tug at your lips as you looked to the tv. His thumb started back it's soft massage as he looked to you. You met his gaze and he winked. That brought out the smile, and you seen him try to suppress one of his own.