Other Purposes

😬 Kahari 😬

          😬 Kahari 😬

December 31, 2016
11:36 p.m.

"Aight man. Stay up."

Kahari dapped up the disguised male customer, giving him the package he paid for. The man gave a head nod before he made his way across the street. Once he'd made it past the corner store, Kahari relaxed a bit. He leaned back against the cool brick wall of the abandoned hardware store, and pulled his phone from his jacket pocket. It's screen faintly exposed his face, being that it was the only light directly on him. The streetlight above him was always blown, matching one other on down the road. Hiding him from the naked eye.  

"Aye, young blood. I ain't told you bout being around here." A deep voice caught his attention. Dammit, again? He looked up to see  two men jogging towards him, wearing ski masks to hide their identity. Though he recognized the voice of the first man, he knew nothing of the second. Shit..

He took off down the sidewalk, running full speed to escape. His shoes met the concrete in a quick rhythm as entered an alleyway. Past the dumpsters and frightened cat scurrying out of his way. He caught the top of the wooden fence, hopping it with ease. Track was paying off for him. The grunts of anger and heavy footsteps didn't soften at all. They were still on his ass.

"When I catch you, that's your ass! You hear me?" The familiar voice ran out. He panted, ignoring them as he tried to figure out how to shake them. Taking a sharp left and taking cover behind a stack of crates, barely fitting between them and the wall. His back rested against the brick behind him as he looked up to the stars. "Shit. Where the hell did he go?" With closed eyes, he listened as their thudding feet passed his temporary hideout. 

Once he'd felt safe enough to emerge, he dusted the dirt from his jacket. "I'm getting sick of this shit. I swear..." He straightened himself, looking both way before hitting a brisk walk towards his part of town. Two blocks til the bus stop and he'd be home free.

A groan was forced from him as he suddenly hit the ground. On his back looking up at the stars. His vision was blurred but he could make out a silhouette, shorter and less masculine. When they spoke, he'd figured out their gender. "Now was that so hard? Pack him up."

She walked away as his vision began to fade. He fought to keep his eyes open, but it was no use. The men blocked his view of her before she got in the car. One bent to his level, slipping off his mask. He chuckled at him, showing his golds. "Did I tell you that was your ass when I caught you?" His fist came down before everything went black.

___—__—___—___

Eddington Warehouse
January 1, 2017
3:56 a.m.