That's A No

Explicit Content

                        😍 Princeton 😍

         😍 Princeton 😍

"I don't know about this Prince. You know how I feel about people."

You sighed as you and your man pulled up to the well known club. Your mind raced over all the things that could possibly lure him away from this party. Yet, he wasn't taking no for an answer. He chuckled, silencing his car. "Babe, chill. It's invite only and plus you're with me. You'll be fine."

Prince assured as he helped you out the car. Sighing in defeat, you rubbed your hands over your dress to straighten it. The tight material hugged your curves and Princeton seemed to be attracted to touching your ass. Giggling, you swatted his hand away as he tucked his keys into his pocket.

Passing the somewhat long line of people waiting, you both made your way to the front door. Women stared at Princeton hungrily and men watched you with lust as you passed. Rod was the guard at the door, sporting a red Adidas track suit. He was always a man of comfort.

"Come on in Prince. Hey, baby girl. Enjoy yourselves." Prince took your hand as you made your way into the crowd. The air was warm and the dancing bodies on the floor only added heat. You grinned as a drunken couple danced closely in the middle of the floor, catching a few people's attention.

Accepting a drink from a waitress, you lead the way as you both ascended the stairs to the second level. The strong taste of the liquor from the glass would be of much help tonight, it's affect already setting in. Your muted heel clicks weren't audible above the booming sounds of Future and Drake's Life's Good.

Nodding to the beat, you gave a little dance with your walk. Swaying your hips as you sipped your drink. Prince grabbed your hips, pulling you to him as he followed your dance.

"You love teasing me, don't you?" His soft lips planted kisses on your neck, innocently enough. You couldn't help the small moan that escaped and the faint tingles he left behind. This liquor was definitely getting to you, lightweight. Your hand tapped his that meet at the front of your stomach before you wiggled free, chuckling. You knew all too well that he'd get you hot and bothered before anyone who noticed.

"Don't get yourself excited." Your lips curved into a smirk as you looked over your shoulder at him. The club's owner, a good friend of his, caught his attention and he promised to be over soon. Before watching you make your way to a table. You took a seat on the soft dark cushion and placed your nearly empty drink in front of you.

Looking back over to where you'd left your man, he was still speaking with his friend. He was half focused though, you could tell. His eyes were wandering back to your direction every so often as he spoke. It was pretty dark where you chose to sit so you wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't.