Return of the Mack

Explicit Content

                        😏 Hernandez 😏

             😏 Hernandez 😏

The low thumping of bass caught Gina's attention as she sat on her cousin Dee's porch. Her lips turned into a smile at her favorite old school jam. She'd remembered the many times her father played the song as she grew up. It was his anthem, if you let him tell it.

"Who is that, Dee?"

The candy apple red Audi A6 was hard to miss. A new school car with an old school vibe. She watched as the driver hopped out of the car, closing the door behind him. He fixed his collar and adjusted his sun glasses.

"That's Hernandez, girl. He's one of Rico's friends. I've seen him a few times. Heard he's from Hawaii..."

"He's kind of cute."

She watched as he reached back in the car for something. He wore white loafers which fit him well. His outfit looked expensive, but then again Rico was attracted to money. Her older cousin had money, and he surrounded himself with it. Rico was Dee's husband, so she was used to his friends coming around.

"I know hunny. He fine as hell and know he can sing his ass off ..." Dee smiled, waving with her free hand. She had her other placed on her round belly, rubbing in small circles. Hernandez smoothly walked up to the porch, showcasing a killer smile.

He skin was a nice tanned shade. His teeth were really pretty, which Gina loved on a man. Plus, you couldn't miss those dark curls. Everything about him dripped finesse. As soon as Gina seen those dimples, she felt her lips attempt to match his smile. Those were her weakness.

"Wassup Dee? How's my two favorite girls?"

He gave her a small hug, kissing her cheek. Gina could faintly smell his cologne. She couldn't deny that he smelt like he had swam in Jesus' tears.

"I'm good, but Cassie has been giving me hell. She has a lot of energy, most likely from Rico."

They both laughed, continuing to make small talk. He slid off his shades, hanging them from his collar. Gina could feel her heartbeat quicken as he locked eyes with her. Those brown orbs were mesmerizing. His lips moved but she didn't hear a word come out.

"Gina?"

"Yeah?" She snapped from her trance, looking to a giggling Dee. Her cheeks heated up and she was thankful for her dark brown skin.