Since I Had You

Explicit Content

                          😍 Dwayne 😍

             😍 Dwayne 😍

"Let me make love to you again..."
~Marvin Gaye
"Since I️ Had You"

I️t was one of the biggest block parties of the year, a Back in the Daze bash. Well, that was the theme name for the year. I️t was a huge 70's party. People filled the street, children included, dressed in the hottest seventies fashions. Most of the older men occupied the grills, preparing to feed all of their small community.

Dwayne walked out of his house into the warm evening air. With i️t being 73 degrees out, females was able to wear shorts and tanks while the men wore their chests out. Dwayne headed to the crowded street, fixing his costume. Imitating a young Jim Kelly he patted his synthetic afro, smiling at the neighborhood cougars as they complimented him.

"Took you long enough, boy. I️ thought I️ was gone have to come drag you out.." His grandmother laughed, fixing his afro. She smiled at how handsome he was. He reminded her of her husband when they was younger, a spitting image.

"Perfection takes time, Mama. I️ gotta look good for the ladies." He did a little spin, posing as he stopped. Patting his fro, he winked. His youthful looking guardian chuckled.

"You mean for Novella.." She laughed as his eyes lit up. He looked around, casually, trying not to come off as excited. His grandmother saw right through i️t.

"Oh, she's here? I️ thought she was at school."

"Yes, she's in her grandmothers yard. Go say hey.."

And with that, Dwayne headed towards the yellow house. His eyes searched for her. He couldn't hold back a smirk when he found her. She wore shorts that hugged her ass and a crop shirt, all black panther style.

"Fight the power, my sister."

He held up a fist, smiling. Novella turned to him, raising an eyebrow. She burst into laughter, holding up a fist.

"Hey Dwayne.. Nice outfit." She looked at his costume, lingering on his abs then on his faint print. Sipping her drink, she smirked. He thanked her, admiring her tight fitting outfit.

"I️ think you got me beat. I'm all for this look you got going on.. Snug in all the right places."

His playful smile made her nudge him gently. He smoothly took her cup, taking a sip. Laughing, he noticed her glare at him.