Blur

Mild Explicit Content

                              🤤 Elijah 🤤

                   🤤 Elijah 🤤

"Shit.."

Holding a hand to his head, Elijah groaned as he lifted to sit up on the soft couch. Soft music played from the kitchen of his loft. Thinking nothing of it, he slowly stood. A single Solo red cup sat on the coffee table in front of him. Bending down, he picked it up and noticed the strong scent from the small amount of clear liquid. He'd remember taking endless shots and drinking from the bottle itself.

"I need to stop partying..."

Furrowing his eyebrows, he noticed a dark lip print on the cup. Now noticing it wasn't his drink, he rolled his eyes. He wondered what females cup his friends forgot to clean up yet they made sure the rest of the house was close to spotless.

"Ol girl is staring a hole in yo face, ain't she?"

Elijah looked up to his brother before following his gaze. A curvy female ran her hands over her tight dress, smiling at him. He couldn't see her face from the darkeness and flashing lights, but she was chocolate as far as he could tell. He took a sip from his third cup of alcohol, ignoring his blurred vision. "Damn, who is she?"

His brother shrugged, taking another sip from his cup. Standing, Elijah smoothed his eyebrows causing his brother and friends to fall into laughter.

"I'll find out myself then." He held his cup in the air as he maneuvered through tipsy people dancing in the crowded loft. It was his brother's birthday and he promised to make his 21st birthday lit. Music blasted as females twerked on the men they chose.

"Why aren't you enjoying yourself, beautiful?" He smiled, watching her smile match his. Her neon orange nails tucked her bone straight hair behind her ear before she shrugged.

"My sister ran off. I only came because she begged me to come. I'm not too comfortable at parties."

He smirked as the girl kept her eyes on her nails, occasionally glancing at him. Even though he could make out her face, he cared less of what her face looked like. "It's my party so it's only right that I show you a good time."

It hurt too much try and think of who the cups owner was anyway. He yearned for an aspirin and some Gatorade. His body slowly made it to his bedroom. The bed was unmade which was odd. No one was allowed in his room. Thats something that everyone knew not to do.

Walking forward, he stepped over his shirt and pants. His shoes were against his the wall as he preferred. Sighing, he opened the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. His hands searched for the asprin bottle which he found quickly. Throwing back two pills, he drank some water to rush down behind the medicine. Leaning back against the counter, he noticed heels and underwear on the floor. A dress hung over the towel rack.

"I really need to stop fucking partying.." Walking out of the bathroom, his eyes searched the bed. An open condom wrapper laid on the floor beside the bed. He sighed in relief. Even drunk, he managed to stay protected.

"You're so beautiful.."

Whether it was the liquor or his true thoughts, it slipped from his lips. He kissed on the mocha skin of his mistress, undressing quickly. Her soft moan filled the cool bedroom as she hopped on him. His hands tugged at her dress as he took her to the bathroom, placing her on the counter. Her heels hit the floor and she tossed her lipstick that she held to the side.

"I want you out of this.. Now."

His finger snapped the bra strap and she obeyed. Tossing the dress over his shoulder, it sloppily hung on to the towel rack. He smirked as she gasped at his bulge, taking it into her hands. Even though he was was two cups from being passed out, he was able to keep most of his strength. Picking her up, her bare cove rested against his clothed erection.

"You feel so good.."

She hummed in his ear. He chuckled as he laid her on the bed. She propped herself on her elbows as she admired him. Fumbling with a condom from the drawer, he opened it before tossing the empty wrapper.

"All fours..."

Leaving the bedroom, he decided to finally investigate the music from the kitchen. Most likely, it was his brother who always popped up and helped himself to Elijah's fridge. Turning the corner, he stopped.

He was way off cause ain't no damn way his brother looked like this. The mystery intruder wore Elijah's shirt, humming to Childish Gambino. He watched her hips sway, scanning down her long legs. This must've been the girl from last night, but there was one problem.

"GoodMorning Elijah. I'm glad to see you're finally up." She remembered his name, but he had yet to remember hers. His mind rummaged for a hint, a flashback, maybe even a lucky guess. The beautiful mistress continued to speak as she made two plates of breakfast. "You were sleeping good so I decided to clean up from last night. I think I left my cup on the coffee table tho."

She rambled on, sliding eggs onto the plate. Her smile appeared as she picked up a plate and brought it around the island. Her breast bounced as she sauntered to him in his half buttoned polo shirt. The name Kimberly was tattooed on her left breast and he silently thanked God. He wouldn't have to endure a cursing due to not knowing her name.

"Thanks Kimberly. It smells amazing."

"You're welcome, handsome. I figured it would help your headache."

He took a seat the glass table, watching as she sat across from him. It didn't really bother him, having her company. Usually he kicked his women of the night out, but they never looked this good and could throw down in the kitchen.

As she said grace, he glanced at her. When he said she was beautiful, luckily it wasn't just the liquor talking. Once she finished, he took a bite of the delicious bacon. He smiled at the taste.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" She smirked as he thought. His headache was dying down so he didn't mind conversation. He took a sip of the apple juice she gave him and shrugged.

"Honestly, last night was a blur."