RolePlay

Explicit Content

                               😍 Justin 😍

                😍 Justin 😍

"Cause we're trading places.."
~Usher "Trading Places"

"You taking this serious, huh.."

Justin stepped out of the opened car door, smiling. His gold bottom slug glistened in the moonlight. Jonae smirked, taking his hand. As she pulled him in, she pecked his lip.

"I️t was your idea. I️ just wanna try it out. You're always in control."

She lead them to their front door, allowing him to unlock it. As soon as the door closed behind them and was locked, she went back into character. Pushing him against the door, she gave a seductive glare.

"Damn. You horny?.." Justin chuckled as Jonae kissed along his jawline. He felt her hands unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. She'd never shown her authoritative side, mostly letting him take control during sex. I️t was actually a turn on now that she displayed I️t. He'd like to see where this was going.

"Shut up and kiss me.." Her lips fought with his as he obeyed. The taste of wine still lingered on their lips. Jonae moaned in the tongue battle, massaging his awakening appendage. His hands found her backside, squeezing and smacking in satisfaction.

If they were being honest, she was only still in her clothes because he was letting her play out this fantasy of hers. He was gonna play along for the night. At the pace she was going, I️t was getting harder to contain himself.

She demanded he head upstairs to the bedroom, sending a smack to his backside. He glared at her playfully, chuckling at her eager face. They entered the bedroom, undressing to their underwear.

Justin fell onto the bed, watching her straddle him. His hands went to her ass, rubbing gently before he sent a hard smack to i️t. Her moan stiffened him more as her heat rested on him. She locked their hands together, rubbing her clothed mound against his covered erection. His growl was close to animalistic.

"Did I️ say you could touch me yet?.." She'd mocked his favorite line to her, making him smile. "Get naked.."

Her lips were inches from his. He licked his lips to keep from kissing her. She grinned as she got off him, letting him sit up to undress fully. His eyes followed her as she made her way to the dresser.

"Shit.."

He heard the top drawer open and close, knowing what that meant. His left hand slowly stroked his erect length, base to tip. Her ass sat up just like he liked it, and those thick thighs she had called his name. Jonae turned to him, dangling two sets of the furry handcuffs he'd used on her so many times. Oh how the tables have turned.

"You know the drill. Get to it."

She stood beside the bed, waiting on him to sit up against the headboard. He did so, allowing her to cuff him. With a smile, she walked to the foot of the bed. Slowly, she undressed for her man. Her panties went first, then her bra. Rubbing her body with oil, she glistened like a trophy. Massaging her breasts, she turned away from him to show off her ass. Bending down, she made sure he got a view of everything. He cursed softly, enjoying her show.

She took her time crawling onto the bed. A smirk graced her lips as she came face to face with him. He was lusting over her, she could tell by the way he watched her. A manicured hand began to stroke him slowly as she held eye contact. His breathing turned into moans.

Her hands were doing wonders for his aching shaft. I️t needed her warm lower lips wrapped around I️t, but her hands would do for now. She wasn't doing much, but she was in full control. He wouldn't nut unless she let him, and he knew she'd use that to her advantage. The sight of his lips parting and his eyes trying to stay open aroused her.

"Ooo shit.."

Jonae pushed him into her, only halfway. Her body relaxed as she slowly rose to his tip before squatting back down halfway. The pattern continued as she pecked his lips. Justin wanted nothing more than to grab her hips, and fuck her senseless. But all he could do was try not to nut quick from her warmth. A hard task, but he refused to peak first.

"You don't think I'll have you spraying like a hose before I cum?.."

She sat all the way down, chuckling as he tensed. He watched with admiration, staring at her body. Jonae opened her legs a little, displaying his dick mostly buried in her. Two of her fingers massaged her swollen bud as she rocked her hips.

Her body bounced on him, rubbing his chest and arms. His dick always did its job, curving enough to tap her spot. Justin learned this from their sexual escapades over the past couple of months. To her surprise, he started to fuck her back. She moaned his name, stilling herself to let him drill her.

"Mhm. Take that dick, baby.. You feel that nut coming, don't you?

He smirked as her eyes rolled back. A sign that she was close. She was slowly letting him gain control without even knowing it. Her legs shook as she held onto his shoulders, mumbling how good he felt.

He took the opportunity to slip one handcuff off of the bedpost. His hand gripped her ass, holding her as he pounded her. She squealed, digging her nails into his chest.

"What's all that shit you was just talking? You gone make me nut first, right?"

He managed to get her on her back, hovering over her with his cuffed hand holding its designated bed post and his free one holding his body up. His hips pushed deeper into her. All his frustration was being released. Their skin clapped to the rhythm of the headboard.

"No no no, wait. Ughh shitt.."

Her water soaked his thickness and the sheets beneath them. She closed her thighs the best she could to calm her trembling. He didn't plan on stopping though. All that teasing she did previously that night was running through his mind.

She whimpered beneath him, rubbing his body. Her nails made him tingle as he felt his climax approaching. He leaned down to her lips, kissing her as he slowed his thrusts. Just like a hose he spilled into her, cursing as he did so.

"Goddamn.."

He weakly slipped his other cuffed hand from the bedpost. Laying next to an exhausted Jonae, he kissed her forehead. I️t was hard not to smirk as she pouted. She broke into a small grin as she rolled her eyes.

"So much for trading places.."