Don't Worry

Explicit Content

                             😍 Armon 😍

                             😍 Armon 😍

"I'm leaving gold wrappers on the night stand, she my one night fan. Oohh.."
~B Smyth "Gold Wrappers"

"Morning, sleepy head."

Armon yawned, looking to the direction the soft voice came from. He sat up, noticing the curvy figured woman hidden under the cover beside him. She smelled sweet, fresh from the shower. Her familiar round face showcased a small smile.

"Morning."

He stood to mask his morning breath. His long legs carried him to the master bathroom, using the toilet. He finished before washing his hands. Through the mirror, he could see her sitting up in the bed shyly.

"I hope you didn't mind me taking a shower. I tried to straighten it back up best I could." She spoke soft and quick. It was like she was afraid of how he'd react. Armon laughed, dismissing it. Her eyes never met his.

"It's fine, Charm. I need a shower myself.. You mind helping me?" He slipped off his sweats, leaving him in his underwear. Charm bit her lip nervously, slipping the cover from her body.

Armon groaned at the sight, finally getting to see the woman he fantasized of naked fully. The liquor had left their systems and now he knew he wasn't dreaming. Her tummy and thick thighs hid behind her short arms best as they could as she entered the bathroom.

"Want me to close the door?" She finally looked up at him as he turned on the shower. He smiled, shaking his head as he walked to her. Slowly he closed the door with one hand, easing her back against it with the other.

"All that confidence from last night is gone, huh?" He chuckled a little. She was tearing his clothes off of him hours ago and now that the liquid courage was gone. Armon knew that was bound to happen, and it didn't bother him a bit.

Charm shrugged at the question. She didn't know how to answer. Parts of the previous hours replayed in her mind. So dominant and sure, but now she was back to herself.

"How about I take control this time?"

He lead her to the shower after they both threw their clothes aside. Smirking, Armon demanded she head into the shower. He followed, watching the warm water wash over her brown skin.

He couldn't help but to touch her. His hands began to roam against her. In a matter of seconds, she was pinned to the cold shower wall.

"You don't understand how fine you are, do you?"

Charm moaned at his question. Her body relaxed to the feeling of his erection against her ass. The same erection that had her shaking and spilling the night before.

Her left leg lifted as she held onto the wall. Armon wanted to repay her for the pleasure she gave him. He'd waited until she was sober so that she could remember him. The way he would make her feel.

She gasped as he pushed into her, stretching her to adjust to him. His hips thrusted into her at a steady pace, making her body weak.

"You was talking all that shit last night.. You wanted me to fuck this pussy up, right?" He growled lowly into her ear. His lips nibbled on her tingling skin as she laid back against him. Biting her lip, she couldn't form words. His dick was magic and put her under a spell.

He chuckled, feeling her softly bounce on him. Both her hands pressed against the wall as he released her leg. She threw her ass back, forgetting all about her self conscious thoughts. Armon cursed, kissing the side of her lips as he mumbled how much he loved what she was doing.

"You like seeing me take that dick?" She slowed her riding, looking back at him as she spoke softly. Water covered her, making the image in front of Armon ten times sexier. Slapping her ass, he pressed his free hand against the wall beside her.

"Fuck yes.." He grabbed her face, kissing her hard as he felt her shake. Charm pulled away, moaning out. Her ass shook as she trembled. Armon hummed, kissing her shoulder and neck to calm her.

She laid back against him. Her chest slowly rising up and falling down as he continued thrusting. Those full lips of hers pressed together as she took him. He was close and she knew that. It never crossed her mind that he wasn't using protection, the gold wrappers still occupied the night stand.

"Armon.." The word pushed past her lips. He smirked, making eye contact as he stopped stroking. They both moaned as he ignored her. His load spilled into her as he kissed her shoulder.

"Don't worry. You know I got you.."