I Can't Help That

Explicit Content

😍Nova😍

"Ion see why she playing hard to get. Am I not the whole package?"

Nova and a couple of his homeboys stood by the grill, conversing. He enjoyed this time of year. Hot weather, backyard parties, grilling, and good times.

"How long have you and ol' girl been flirting back and forth, Brian? Two months now?"

His oldest cousin questioned with a chuckle, snickering. The group erupt into laughter as Brian flipped them off.

"She wants me. I just gotta approach her the right way.."

"Right.."

Nova sipped his drink, tuning out of the conversation. He awaited the arrival of his lady, wondering what she'd wear to the pool party. And just as he did his scan, there she stood, taking off her sunglasses. Her body was showcased in her sundress. She laughed and smiled with her friends, taking a drink from one of the servers.

A smile spread his lips as she caught his gaze. Her lips turned into a smirk as she walked over to a table with her friends. She sat slowly, crossing her legs to show off her thighs through the high spilt in her cover-up. Nova chuckled to himself, taking another sip of his drink before jumping back into his conversation.

Zora watched him turn back to his conversation, satisfied that he was waiting on her arrival. Her homegirls smirked at her as she turned back to them. A giggled left her lips as she looked at them.

"What?"

Her best friend playfully rolled her eyes. "You know damn well what.. Y'all might as well gone and disappear now."

The group giggled as she smiled. With a roll of her eyes, she assured them that she'd try to be a good girl while she was here.

"Mmm. You love teasing me, don't you?" He sudden voice growled lowly as he took in her scent. His strong arms hugged her from behind, surprising but not startling. She smiled, feeling him kiss her neck. Her girls sipped their drinks, giving knowing looks.

"Hey Nova."

Her homegirls sang in unison. They gave smirks to a knowing Zora. She mouthed a sorry. He chuckled, smiling at the group.

"Hello ladies. Y'all mind if I steal Zora from y'all. I promise to return her." The group mumbled Mmm-hmm's and of course's. He thanked them with a laugh before telling them that his boys had been eyeing their table since the they had arrived.