Pretty Brown Eyes |2|

Explicit Content

😍 Klarity in MM 😍

"Shawty really fine and I wanna make her mine, yeah.."
~ James1stGen
"All Night"

Jershae took a sip from her coffee, eyeing her phone. Her thumb scrolled through her instagram feed. Nothing caught her attention really, but the distraction from her nerves was helpful.

It had been two weeks since the whole speed dating thing. Klarity was the funniest guy she'd ever met. He could actually keep a conversation, avoiding the annoying sly mentioning of sex or repeatedly asking what she was doing. That alone swooned her, but he had more to him than that.

His personality definitely gave him bonus points, though she liked his appearance as well. It reeled her in before his voice took over. Those masculine arms and toned body of his were engraved in her thoughts. Her body tingled from the memory of their hug that night. His body against hers and those arms making her feel safer.

"You somehow have me jealous of that cup of coffee.."

That familiar voice chuckled. She smiled as she looked up to him, removing the cup from her lips. Klarity smirked at her, bending to hug her. His cologne graced her senses, acting as a pheromone.

"No need to be jealous. Just play your cards right."

She grinned at his chuckle. He nodded as he took the seat across from her. His body relaxed in the chair as he sighed. A smile teased his soft looking lips.

"Thank you for meeting me. I've been hesitant to ask you to meet up. Didn't wanna rush you into anything.."

He leaned forward, taking in her appearance. She waved him off, never breaking her smile. Placing her cup on the table once again, she met his eyes.

"I've been hoping we'd meet up since our first phone call. "

She confessed, chuckling. Her attention drifted from her phone to him. His lips spread into a big grin at her words. Truth is, he had planned a proper date with her the moment he saw her.

A trip to an art exhibit that helps expose black upcoming artists that she'd mentioned she was dying to go to. Followed by a nice roof top dinner date at the 5-star restaurant his uncle owned across town. He'd contemplated on the idea for a while, wondering how he'd ask her out.

"Me too actually. I've just been busy with work, but I had to e face to face when I asked you..."

He pulled a rectangle shaped velvet box. She raised an eyebrow at the expensive looking gift. A present?

"Asked me what, exactly?"

Her brown eyes never left the blue bow atop the box. He slid it to her with a grin, very pleased with himself. Jershae glanced at him before she picked it up from the table. To be honest, she was nervous.

"What is it?"

She stalled, afraid of its value. He shrugged, keeping his smile. Playfully rolling her eyes, she opened the box slowly. A gasp left her lips as she quickly looked to him. A squeal made him chuckle, along with a couple glanced from customers near their table. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she hugged him.