Too Deep

Explicit Content

                            😍 Bakari 😍

                            😍 Bakari 😍

"Don't you make me pull out.."
~DVSN
"Too Deep"

"Yo dramatic ass."

The handsome male chuckled as he opened the front door. Walking in, he bent down to let his girlfriend off his back. She slowly made it to the couch, throwing a dramatic hand to her forehead.

"I'm so tired. Remind me to never go to these outings with you. I hate people."

Ali groaned as she plopped onto the couch. She pulled her sneakers from her feet, placing them neatly beside the couch. With a sigh of relief, she rubbed her aching feet. Following behind Bakari was worse than babysitting her twin nieces. He had too much energy.

He let out a loud chuckle, leaning over the couch to kiss her cheek. She nudged him away with a smile. Her full lips spread across her face.

"I told you that you could stay home, but nooo. You wasn't having that."

He smirked, disappearing into the kitchen. Two bottles of water called out to him as he retrieved them. His legs carried him back into the living room where he found Ali laid out across the couch.

"You damn right. All that sexiness has to be supervised."

She leaned up as he placed her feet on his lap. Her body relaxed as he rubbed her aching feet. Taking a small drink of her water, she sat it on the coffee table. She sighed happily, ignoring the look Bakari gave her on purpose.

"It needs supervision, huh?"

His hands stopped their healing magic and pulled her upper body towards him. He kissed her lips, smiling. Their foreheads stayed touching as she grinned. He licked his lips, humming as he felt her hand rest against his chest. Sitting his water bottle down, he opened her legs to crawl between them.

"Damn right."

Ali smirked as Bakari kissed her neck. She let his hand trail down her side, sending shock waves. With a sexy smile, she moaned softly.

"Damn right.."

He repeated back lowly, watching his fingers trail down her body. His body leaned into hers. She could feel his erection rub against her, asking to be tamed.

Ali bit her lip, wrapping her legs around him. He grabbed her neck, pecking her lips repeatedly. His growl was almost animalistic.

"You know what the fuck you doing.."

He smirked as he held her thigh. She felt his tap on her thigh twice and released him. As he straightened up, he slipped off his shorts. Those defined muscles - that he always hid under his loose shirts - teased her patience.

"Maybe. Maybe not. You tell me.."

She looked up at him. He hummed, kissing a trail between her breasts. Without a thought, he ripped her shirt open. His aggressive side was awakened and she knew what she was in for.

She moaned out as he exposed her breasts, sucking lightly on her erect nipple. He bit it gently, knowing that she liked for him to be rough.

"I see imma have to show yo ass.." Bakari scooped her off the couch, feeling her latch to him with her legs. She kissed him hard and long, feeling his print press against her.

He fell onto the couch, allowing her to straddle him. Her top half was bare in seconds, allowing her to press her breasts against his chest. She ground her hips against him, going for his waistband. Kissing him was only a mere distraction before he found the strength to stop her.

"Wait, ma. Lemme get a condom.."

He went through learning and obeying her rule: No glove, no love. The past eight months they'd been dating, she stuck to it as if it was a commandment. But right now she wanted to live in the moment. Bakari sat under her looking like full course meal, that chain on his neck and that custom gold slug on his bottom row.

"We don't need it. I just need to feel all of you, now.."

He rubbed her ass, making eye contact so intense she felt like he knew all her secrets. With a smirk, he gave her backside a hard slap. She moaned, biting her bottom lip.

"You sure?" He kissed her neck, talking lowly as if someone would hear. His soft lips made her lose focus as they sucked on her skin. Stopping, he watched her face as he fingers made it to her wet folds. A chuckle left his lips as he toyed with her saying, I see you ready to wet me up again.

"As long as you keep fucking me like you, I won't make you pull out.."