Permission

Explicit Content

                              😘 Roland 😘

😘 Roland 😘

"With your permission, I wanna spend the night sippin on you.."
~ Ro James "Permission"

"Give me that green light"

Roland sat back in his chair, thinking to himself. He watched as Rhyme cooked breakfast. His hand slowly rubbed along his leg as he focused on his breathing. The elongated print rested under his soothing hand, wanting to be tended to.

Rhyme's green bonnet matched her lime green nails that tapped against the counter as she waited for the eggs to began cooking. His eyes focused on her curves as she hummed to herself.

"Just go for it Ro.."

He tried to coax himself into it. Heaven knows how bad he wanted to bend her over the counter and scramble her eggs. Yet, he knew better. In this relationship, he needed her permission. He catered to her, and he didn't have a problem with that. That's what their agreement held.

"You want me to put cheese on your eggs?"

The doe eyed beauty turned to the aroused male. He watched her lips move before snapping out of his trance. Nodding, he seen her smile before turning back to the stove. Walking to the fridge, Rhyme bent down to look for the cheese.

"Goddamn.."

Roland cleared his throat to prevent his groan. He looked down, cursing himself for his sexual sensitivity. Playing with a coil of his hair, he noticed a plate being sat in front of him. Rhyme draped her arms over his shoulders, running her hands down his bare chest.

"Shit.."

He felt her kiss his neck before grabbing his erection. His body tensed as she massaged it through his gym shorts. Chuckling, she nibbled at his ear. Her minty breath brushed against his skin. He prayed he wouldn't bust in his shorts.

"What do you say?.."

Her hands moved the plate to the other side of the table. She straddled him, resting her elbows on the table. Her lips curved into a smirk as she awaited his question. Her covered lower lips rested on his head.

"M-May I please you?"

He mentally slapped himself for stuttering, yet Rhyme found it cute. She pulled his face to hers before pecking his lips. He groaned as her lower half ground against him. Her soft hands reached in his shorts to free him.

"How about I let you take control this time?"

She stood from him so he could slide the chair back from the table more. He took a seat, awaiting her permission to start. Rhyme gave a seductive look as Roland nibbled on his bottom lip. His dick bounced as it hardened more at the sight in front of him.

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

"Shit, stop being so fine for a second."

He stayed silent to calm himself, mentally speaking. She grabbed his length, looking up at him. He tensed as she kissed his tip.

"Suck on the head for me. Please.."

Roland relaxed more against the chair as she obeyed. He watched her wet his tip up before slipping him further in her mouth. She wrapped both hands around him, moaning. Her head slowly bobbed up and down as she twisted both hands opposite ways.

"Ah shitt.. Suck that dick.. just like that.."

She pushed him to her throat, relaxing her muscles to keep him there. Feeling her gag a little, Roland lifted a little from the chair growling. He could feel his release coming. Rhyme popped him out, giggling as he cursed. His hard on glistened as she stroked him again.

Slipping off her shirt, Rhyme exposed her breasts. Roland licked his lips, wishing to taste her sweet skin. His thoughts stopped as he seen her lay his dick against her round breasts. He smirked as she let his length stroke between her soft pillows.

As she secured him, she bounced to give him the sensation he craved. She moaned at his faces and groans. She knew he was close by him biting his lip and closing his eyes. His breathing became heavier. She kissed his tip, bouncing at a regular pace.

"You gone m-..make me nut. Oo shii.."

He tilted his head back, thrusting gently. Rhyme felt her excitement slide down her inner thighs as he cursed.

"You like this shit, baby? Tell me how good it feels.." She somehow attached her lips to his head, sucking gently. He growled, loving the view.

"It's feels so fucking good.. Ugh fuckk."

"You wanna cum for me baby?.."

With a few more strokes, his seed shot out of him. She kept her mouth open as she felt his warmth land on her chest and lips. He jerked a little, smiling happily. Rhyme stroked him as she slipped him in her mouth again.

"W-Wait. Shit!!"

Rhyme laughed at his fragile state. She took her t-shirt and cleaned his mess before kissing his tip. Looking at him, she licked her lips. She remembered how nervous he was before.

"All you had to do was ask for permission.."