More Than Friends?

Explicit Content

😬 Lucas 😬"And now it ain't no way we can be friends

😬 Lucas 😬
"And now it ain't no way we can be friends.."
~Trey Songz
"Can't Be Friends"

"Wassup baby girl.."

Lucas greeted his roommate with a smirk, his eyes never leaving the food he was cooking. She gave a smile, shuffling her unicorn slippers around the island that separated them. The aroma of their breakfast made her stomach growl.

"Morning, Lucas.." Adjusting her bonnet, she looked over the food he'd already fixed. "No eating out with wifey today?"

He turned off the stove with a soft clock, chuckling as he slid the rest of the bacon onto the paper towel covered plate. "Chill outtt. You know me and her ain't talking." Washing his hands, he glanced back at her. "I'm saving that position for someone else."

Alex rose an eyebrow, opening the fridge to take out the jug of cran-mango. She placed her empty glass on the counter as she looked to him. "Someone like who?"

He grinned, coming over to her as she poured her go-to morning drink. With a cup of his own. She gave a playful roll of the eye and poured his glass to match hers. "Don't act brand new, baby. You know you hold a special place in my heart."

That earned a snort of laughter from her. "Boy pleasee. You not gon' act right." She gently put a hand to his chest and moved him back. He watched in amusement as she sauntered over to the breakfast and took a strip of bacon. ".. but you can cook your ass off. I'll give you that"

"You ain't gave me the chance. You assuming." He took a sip of his juice. "I could surprise you.. teach you a few thangs" He grinned, watching her smack her lips.

"What could you possibly teach me, baby boy?" She teased, leaning back against the counter before she took a sip of her drink. He took that as an opportunity to stand before her. Towering over her by a few inches which made her have to look up at him through her lashes. He had yet to admit he liked that.

He stepped closer to her, keeping her eyes as he licked his lips. She heard his glass meet the counter behind her gently but she didn't look away. Those brown orbs of his had her locked in. His cologne was soft, barely there, yet she couldn't get enough of it. "Plenty of things. Some way better.. than others."

She melted as his hand caressed her cheek. His thick eyebrows furrowed in that cute way they often did when he was focused. Right now he was focused on her. "Better than others.." The smallness of her voice repeating his words made him chuckle.

Tilting her chin up, he brought her lips closer. He admired the plumpness of them, catching the soft whiff of the juice she'd just drank. That heightened the lust that much more.

Just before their lips touched she snapped out of it. "Woooo, you hungry? Cause I could smash that bacon myself." She easily left his grasp, quickly going to the cabinet at the other side of the kitchen. Distance was needed if she had any chance of controlling herself.

He watched her as she began to make a plate. Though he didn't catch the small breath of relief she'd released. She finished assembling the plate before glancing over to him, seeing a smirk set on his lips at her nervousness.

Chuckling, he made his way to her as she bit another strip of bacon. She watched him approach her, allowing him to find his place behind her. He hummed at the scent of her, making her close her eyes to tame her hormones. "I know this is all of a sudden, baby girl.. and if you want me to stop, say when.."

His hands didn't grope or tease her though she wished he had. The faint kiss he placed on the back of her shoulder sealed the deal. With that, he planted to more closer to the back of her neck and she swore she felt her eyes flutter. Her quickened breathing became soft pants as he worked towards his second hickey.

"Lucas, baby?" The airy moan was met with his hum. He replaced his lips with his nose, trailing it over her skin. She turned to him, placing his hands on her hips. Bring her closer into a hug, she held his face with both hands. "How about that first lesson?"