Keep On

Explicit Content

                               😚 Algee 😚     

                               😚 Algee 😚

His veined arms were wrapped around her lifted legs. She gasped at the feel of him expanding her with his slowing strokes. It was like a breath of fresh air after she had waited so long. The clapping of their skin was music to her ears.

"Damn, you tryna get me addicted, huh?" The familiar voice growled to her. She smirked, biting her lip. His hand smacked her ass before he pulled from her. He hissed just before his warm release landed on her stomach. A giggle left her lips as he rubbed over his half hardened member.

"Who's fault is that?.." Her right hand ran through her frizzy hair. Some strands of hair stuck to her body by the thin layer of sweat on her. He laid back beside her, running a hand down her back.

"You know I feel for you. You just be playing.." She shrugged to that. He knew what he was. Strictly dick.. Her boyfriend was actually an amazing guy, but he couldn't keep up with her sex drive. That's the only reason she found her a side guy.

"You know what we agreed to Algee. Did you forget?" Her nude body straddled Algee as he gripped her hips. She kissed the corner of his lips before actually pecking them. Her nails drew circles on his chest before she looked down at him.

"Nah, I ain't forget. I just don't care for it. I want you, and I don't understand why you don't see that, baby." He groaned as she ground her sex against him. She bit her lip, lifting up. Taking him in her hand, she guided herself down him.

Algee didn't mind the sex. He loved it, actually. Now, he wanted her heart. She was everything he wanted in a woman. He would claim to be done with her, but he knew he would keep on coming back.