Convince Me

Explicit Content

                              😍 Tyree 😍

                😍 Tyree 😍

Sadae watched the ceiling fan above her bed rotate continuously. Her cat eyed orbs had aimlessly been watching the ceiling for the past hour. SZA's The Weekend played in the background, and she felt every word. The low volume was soothing against her rapid thoughts.

The past few weeks were on her mind heavily. What was supposed to be a one night stand turned into a friends with benefits ordeal. It happened so fast, and she still didn't know how to feel about giving in. She actually loves him now which wasn't a part of the plan at all.

Her fingertips grazed the small, white diamond rose charm attached to the necklace around her neck. The gift was a few weeks old, three to be exact, from him. Along with a few other gifts, all which she could tell he actually put thought into.

Tyree wasn't planned, he just happened. His charming smile and seductive voice was enough persuasion for her. That thought made her smile big, stretching her full lips. He had managed to dance with her the night they met, and then convinced her to see the town with him. They rode around for hours, stopping at a late night dinner and ending with looking over the city.

Her lust was slowly attracting her to him. She had daydreamed of their next random date, maybe even some sexual activities after. That thought was hidden from him Tyree, of course.

He was almost perfect, in every way, but one. Tyree was already in a relationship.

That brought all her feelings to a halt. The motherfucker thought he was slick. She was upset as hell at first, but slowly became distant towards him. Not as much as she'd claimed she'd be. She didn't want to let him go fully, his sex was soul snatching. It became her rule that he could only come see her on the weekends, Saturday and Sunday.

He became strictly dick, and Sadae made sure to tell him that. His face showed a tinge of hurt when she did, but he didn't let her see how bad it really hurt. You could tell he hated not being able to see her as much as he wanted. He constantly texted her, as well as called and facetimed, through the week. Sadae honestly felt he didn't deserve her sympathy, despite her giving in.

"What you up thinking about, babe?"

She jumped slightly as Tyree yawned. He gazed down at her as her head laid against his chest. Her manicured hand rested just above his belly button against his abs. Shaking her head, she gave a small smile. "Nothing, really.."

She sat up, slipping from under the covers. Checking her phone, it read 7:38 a.m. It was officially Monday and she still hadn't rushed him out. Something felt different last night, she didn't want him to leave.

"I know it's something. We can talk about it. I'm all ears.." Tyree found his way to her. His masculine hands surveyed her body as he rubbed along her curves. Feeling his bare appendage against her nude backside, she almost moaned at the contact. Flashbacks of last night urged her to pounce on him, but she refrained.

"Maybe you should get back home. She's probably wondering where you are.."

His phone buzzed for the third time that morning as he rolled his eyes. Once again Sadae was about to try and kick him out. He understood where her anger came from, and he hated he'd put her in that place. She fights the spark between them and it aggravates the hell outta him. As if he didn't fuck it up.

"Sadae, come on..." He allowed her to separate the, stepping back as she pushed his chest.

"I don't understand why I keep doing this.." She looked to the ceiling, speaking more to herself. "You got a whole female at home, but wanna be under me."

"Me and her fell off before you came along, I promise. We've been moving further apart and she doesn't want to admit it.. you're all I can think about now. You gotta believe that, at least." He plead his case, reaching for you. Only to be nudged away.

Sadae tightened the string on her robe, staring at him. He'd told her how much she'd crossed his mind, on many occasions. She crossed her arms, putting on a mean mug as he watched her. He couldn't help to think she looked good as hell. And her nipples showing through her robe wasn't helping his focus.

"If it helps any, I've started sleeping in the guest room. I'm working on getting a place of my own.." He followed her to the bathroom, trying to focus in the topic at hand. "I'm serious about us, Sadae." She looked in the mirror at herself before glancing back to a still freed Tyree. Her eyes roamed to his beautiful length. Hanging thick in all its glory.

"Can you please put your sweats back on?.." She groaned, looking at her reflection again. He grinned at that, stepping to her. Turning to him, she gave a little pout. "I'm trying to have a conversation with you. You know what you're doing.."

Tyree could feel himself harden as she whined. "And I'm listening, baby. Keep going.." Her exposed thighs were warm against him. He lifted her to the cold counter, looking to her lips. Standing between her thighs, he played as a divider. "Tell me what else is on your mind.." His left hand slowly found its way between her thighs. She exhaled once he'd reached her.

"I can't stand your ass.." She confessed, keeping her eyes with his as he worked his fingers. He hummed in response, encouraging her to keep going. "I can't stand that no matter how mad I am at you.. You reel me back in."

He kissed the corner of her lips, teasing the possibility of a full kiss. She loved kissing him and he knew that.  "I'm sorry I make you feel like that. I'm sorry for being an ass, and not putting you first.." His fingers went to his mouth, sucking her from them. He caught her lips and granted her with kisses they both yearned. She moaned as she lifted her legs, allowing him to place them on his shoulders. "I need you.. and you know that, don't you?"

She reached down between them, taking him into her hands. He cursed, enjoying her stroking him until she aligned him with her. They moaned together before she spoke. "Convince me.."