We Can Make Love

Explicit Content

                                   😍 Dex 😍

                                   😍 Dex 😍

"We can make love. We can, we can just fuck."

~ SoMo "We Can Make Love"

He smirked as he watched her feel along her body. Her hands held her breast, gently tugging at her nipples. She was in heat, and he had her all to himself.

All her self conscious thoughts faded away. She no longer cared that her belly or thick thighs were being displayed. He had her convinced that he loved her soft frame, no matter the shape.

"You wanna cum, baby?" His fingers rubbed against her wet pearl. She moaned out, biting her lip. Her straightened hair was frizzy and stuck to her skin.

"Mhmm.." She rubbed her hand down his oiled body. They both smelled of natural scents from the oil that covered them. He smacked her thighs and groaned, watching them jiggle. His hips slowly thrusting, putting her hormones in a frenzy.

"Tell me baby..."

She nodded, covering her mouth with the comforter sheets. Her eyes were glued shut as she enjoyed his slow rhythm.

His body lowered to her. Their warm skin felt electric against each other's. She moaned out into the humid air of the spacious bedroom. Dex groaned as she dripped over him. "I don't understand that shit. I need to hear you.. You wanna cum for daddy?"

His teeth gently toyed with her erect nipples. Her body shifted underneath him. He hadn't planned on showing her any mercy. Still, his thumb rubbed her pierced clitoris. Her legs fought to close tightly around him as she shook.

"I'm -ugh!!"

Her hand gripped his wrist, loosely. She squealed, cursing his name. He'd taken all of the energy from her tonight. The sweet torture was becoming to much to take.

"Yeahh. You bout to cum, huh? Say that shit.. I wanna know."

His soft lips kissed on her marked neck. The sensitive hickies left behind tingles that she'd forget were there by morning. He could feel his body ready to release, but not before she did one last time.

"I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!!"

She pushed at his chest, weakly. Her body trembled beneath him. Cursing, he felt her squirt over him. He slipped from her warmth before he could spill into her. His thumb went back to rubbing, quickly. She spit water which amazed him. He didn't know she had it in her. Lowly, she hummed and mumbled as she rode out her orgasm.

"You good now?"

She answered him with soft snores. Her body laid, worn out, on her side of the bed. He chuckled to himself as he clean her and himself up. As he slipped into the bed, he snuggled up to his wife.

"Damn, I'm glad I married you."