Theraputic

😍 Donnie 😍

                              😍 Donnie 😍

"You good, ma?"

The deep voice of the man you'd become good friends with -over the past four months- caught your attention. You glanced over your shoulder at him, admiring the muscles of his back. They danced with each of his subtle movements as he worked at his space across the small space between you both. When you hadn't answered, he stopped to look back at you with a raised eyebrow.

You cleared your throat, pretending as though you weren't just lusting over him. "Uh, not really. This part is still confusing." The confession made him nod, placing his things on the table he occupied.

"Alright.." The tech savvy male was in your personal space in a matter of seconds. His computer chair was rolled up directly behind your stool, as close as he could be it seemed. You could feel his body heat as he placed both arms on either side of you. His chest barely against you back as he helped her with her laptop. "What's the problem, baby girl?" The faint aroma of his cologne caught her nose. Goodness, this man right here.

"This part right here. I forgot how you told me to fix it.." You explained, playing with the cap of the pen in your hand. ".. I've been trying not to bother you and figure it out. I told you I sick at this." He chuckled at your pout, laying his head on your shoulder as he clicked away on your laptop.

"You'll be alright.." You felt the vibrations as he spoke. "You're smart as hell. You'll learn the process better, the longer you do this. Trust me."

You hummed with a nod, shifting gently in your seat. He began to explain how to edit photos with your new software, slowly demonstrating the steps. His voice was low, yet focused as he spoke. You found yourself leaning into him a bit as he spoke. He either didn't mind or didn't notice.

"Can I️ get a water from the fridge?" You suddenly spoke. He moved back some to allow you to stand.

"You know you can. Get whatever you want.." He nodded, letting you slip past him. The soft feeling of him watching you walk away quickened your step.

Once you hit the kitchen, you released a breath you hadn't realized you held. Why did he make you so nervous? You opened the fridge, getting a water bottle before closing it back. Leaning against the counter, you rolled your eyes.  Maybe because you like him? Donnie was an amazing guy, a great catch. Kind, stable, handsome, hard working, handsome, a great listener, handsome..

"C'mon bitch. Get it together.." You mumbled aloud, keeping your voice low. "Don't mess up this friendship because you think he likes you. You don't know that." You took a sip of your water, leaning against the counter. He hadn't given any hints, at least you'd thought. You'd be damned if you made the first moves without support to back it.

"What happens when he tells you he does?" His sudden question interrupted the silence. Startling you. Donnie began his slow stride towards you. "And he confesses that's he has since he first laid eyes on you? Hm?" The back of his finger caressed your cheek. 

"You do?" Your voice was low with question. Wanting to make sure you'd heard right. He grinned, taking your water from your hand to sit on the counter.

"Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist. You looked up to him, still in a daze as he pulled you close. "I bump into this beautiful woman four months ago, helping her find a SD card for her camera.  Not knowing that from then on, we'd be damn near inseparable.. or realizing how comfortable I'd get around her."  He smiled bigger as he tilted your chin up to make you look at him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked once he realized you had no words. You were in a daze, looking at him with a newfound want. With a soft word of agreement, you gave him a nod. And he laid it on you, one of the most satisfying kisses you'd ever had. The softness of his lips relaxed you, and you were the one to pull from the kiss for air.

All that time, he'd had a crush on you too.

"How about we spend the rest of the day together to get better acquainted. Just you.. me..a home cooked meal and some wine. My treat.." You found your voice, using your thumb to wipe smudged lipgloss from his lips. He beamed at the offer, accepting without hesitation.

The two would be indulged in each other for the rest of the night. Wrapped around each other as if it's therapeutic.