Whatever You Need

Explicit Content

😌 Rave 😌

"Listen to your heart, baby.."
~ Meek Mill "Whatever You Need"

The tall male stood from leaning against his car. He rested his arms at his sides as he licked his lips. His attention was set on her and he couldn't wait until he felt her lips on his.

Milan smiled brightly as she made her way to the beaming male. Her white dress flowed gracefully in the wind as she tucked a braid behind her ear. She adjusted her glasses as she approached him.

"You look amazing, baby.." Rave kissed Milan's forehead as she hugged his waist. His body gave off the smell of his expensive cologne that caressed her senses. She smirked as he walked her to the passenger side.

"Thank you, handsome. I see you like the gift I bought you?"

"Hell yeah. A nigga smell like- what's that shit you be saying... A nigga smell like a snack.." He chuckled as he closed her door. The car came to life as he got in and pressed the start button. Buckling his seatbelt, he turned the radio down a bit.

"What you been into since I left this morning?" She got comfortable and dazed at her boyfriend. He chuckled, glancing at her. His shoulders gave a small shrug.

"After I went to help Pops with his truck, I came home and watched some movies. I got tired of that and cleaned up a bit, blasting my music, you know. And I might have whipped up something for you before I came through.." Rave grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. Milan leaned forward with a wide grin. Her hand held his chin as she kissed his cheek.

"Uh uh nii. What you know about 'whipping' up something?" She wore an amused smirk. Rave chuckled, shrugging her off. He slowed the car before coming to a stop at a light. He took the opportunity to admire his girl.

"A lot. I know I don't seem like the cooking type, but I've learned a thing or two from Ma and Grams." As he began driving again, Milan nodded. Her lips spread into a smile as they pulled into his drive way. The car turned off and they both got out.

"I'll be the judge of that."

They walked alongside each other up the paved pathway. Rave unlocked the door and they entered, locking the door behind him. Milan beat him to the kitchen, seeing the dimmed lights and set up table. The aroma of what he cooked filled her nose. She turned to him, kissing him on the lips lightly.

"Dinner on you, Dessert is my treat."

.......

Tory Lanez's N.A.M.E. softly played throughout the bedroom. Rose petals scattered across the floor, along with the clothes the couple in heat once wore.

Rave admired Milan's face as if she was a rare piece of art. His eyes were low as he ran a hand through her hair. She laid bare in front of him, glowing from the candle light around them.

"Damn girl.."

He groaned, biting his bottom lip. His white teeth showcased through a chuckle. Milan smiled, wrapping her full lips around his length. She sucked gently on his tip. Her small hands wrapped around what couldn't fit in her mouth.

"You like that, baby?"

Her mouth and chin were glossed with salvia, as well as his erection. She slapped his thickness against her tongue before pushing him back into her warm mouth. He cursed, bobbing her head at a quick pace. He could feel his release coming.

Milan regained control as he tensed. She slurped loudly, giving him his favorite pleasure. Her free hand rubbed her clit slowly. She moaned onto him, closing her eyes.

"Ugh, I'm bout to cum..."

He shifted in his seat. She popped him out, hopping onto him. He groaned her name as she rode him, holding onto his shoulders. Rave couldn't hold his release any longer. They moaned together as he filled her. She smiled brightly as she continued to enjoy his vertical joyride.

"What would I do without you?" Rave chuckled as she slowed down. His hands rested on her hips. She kissed him, taking the time to ooze over him. The feeling had her in euphoria. Looking at the mirror above them, she licked her lips as she licked eyes with him through their reflection.

"I'm down for you, baby. Whatever you need.."