I Can Show You

Explicit Content

                            😋 Quincy 😋

                            😋 Quincy 😋

"So you ain't missed my sexy ass?"

Ayana stared at her phone, wishing the handsome male could see the playful annoyance on her face. Cocky bastard. Quincy was too fine for his own good. She grinned as she continued to cook.

"Hell no. Stay where you at Q." She joked, chuckling as he sucked his teeth. His face came back on the screen as he held his shirt in his hand. The fake hurt played on his face.

"Damn, like that? I missed yo fine ass. You know I'll pull up on yo ass in a heartbeat."

"Pull up then. If you bout' it.."

"Oooo, aight. I see you done got bold as fuck on me." Quincy chuckled as his car keys clinked in the background. Cutting up tomatoes, the young woman shrugged without looking up. A smirk played on her full lips. She knew damn well she missed Quincy. "Bet that shit up, baby. Be in position when I get there.."

With that, the FaceTime call ended. She bit her lip, smiling at the thought of being all under him. He'd just gotten back home from his business trip the night before and she'd missed his late night call. A visit was long past due. They had been apart too long for her liking.

Ayana finished up her dinner, placing the top on the pot and turning off the stove. She sighed in relief as she retrieved a bowl. Her taste buds craved this pasta, and she wouldn't relax until she ate some.

"Is that me?" She sniffed her shirt, scrunching up her face. Maybe she should've cooked after she took her shower. Her afternoon workout had her a little funky.

Walking down the long hall, she stripped from her homemade half shirt and Nike shorts. Her bare feet walked against the warm carpet as she turned on the bluetooth for her speaker. Beeping, the speaker released the first song from Pandora.

"Ooo. They play this?"

Drive By x Eric Bellinger filled her bathroom. Placing the phone on the marble counter, she hummed along with his voice. Her small hand turned on the shower before she stood in front of the mirror, quickly putting it up in a shower cap to protect her hair.

Quincy pulled into the driveway before cutting off his engine. He emerged from the car with a smirk, clicking his lock as the car beeped twice. His long legs made their way to the porch as he ran a hand through his hair. Waving to the elderly female neighbor, he reached up to the doorframe for the key.

In a matter of seconds, he was inside the house and locking the door behind him. Lazily, he tossed the keys on the kitchen table as the aroma of the pasta hit his nose. Slipping off his shoes, he made his way to the kitchen. He rounded the island and peeked into the pot before closing it. "I'll come back to you later.."

Two stepping out of the kitchen, he made his way upstairs. The soft drumming of the shower caught his ears. Opening the master bedroom door, he slipped in and closed it behind him. Ayana's voice sang out to the song currently playing and Quincy smiled at that. He loved when she sang.

The shower turned off and he made his way towards the cracked bathroom door. As he stood in the opened bathroom doorway, he seen her dancing in front of the fogged mirror. She swayed her hips as she lotioned her arms and chest. Slipping behind her, he felt her tense. "I ain't say to be in position?"

"Yeah. You did.." She allowed him to wrap his arms around her body. His lips pressed soft kisses to her shoulders and neck. He growled as he turned her towards him, making her smirk.

"Why the fuck you ain't in it then?" His hands roamed her body as he pressed her against the counter. Holding her against the cold counter top, she sucked in air as he snatched the towel from under her.

"I'd rather you put me in it." She looked up at him, keeping eye contact as he chuckled. Him mumbling a sexual 'Is that right?'. He lifted her onto the counter with ease. They both ignored the tube of toothpaste that fell in the sink as well as the folded clothes she'd brought in that hit the floor. Her lips teased his as she held a hand to his jaw. "..that's right"

Quincy took that as his chance to kiss her, humming at the sweetness of her lips. He grinned as Ayana worked to undo his belt. "And you ain't miss me?" His lips separated from hers for a moment, long enough for him to see the roll of her eyes.

"I might've.." She managed to shimmy his jeans and boxers down to the middle of his thighs. Her hand surrounded him, tightening just enough to make him hum. "..but I can show you better than I can tell you."