When We..

😍 Ace 😍

                                  😍 Ace 😍

"I just need your blessing, say that I can have it.."
~ Tank "When We"

"Ace, chill. I'm tired."

Asia groaned with faux annoyance. He continued to peck her full lips, amused at her attempt to stop her smile. His hands rubbed on her thighs underneath her skirt. He'd managed to get her out of her blouse and heels already.

"I just wanna make sure you know I'm proud of you.. Can I do that?" Ace chuckled, pinning his plump lover to the bed. His eyes stayed on hers, forcing her to get over her fear of eye contact with him. A gasp left her lips as he lifted her with ease, placing her on the bed.

"Fuck.. W-Wait. Ahh" Asia gasped at how thick he was. Smiling, he lifted her legs. Her thighs felt like pillows to him and he loved it. Ace groaned, kissing on her neck softly.

"You have fun at work?" He slowed down, rolling his hips. All he wanted to do was make her feel special. She moaned out, arching from the bed. Her bare breasts were held in her hands.

"W-Work?" Her voice stuttered out as she bit her lip. She rubbed her hands up his arms, loving his body on hers. Ace was not the one to play with when it came to sex, and she was well aware of that.

"Mhmm.. You had a presentation today, right?" His lips kissed along her round face, trailing to her neck. He noticed her lips shake as she tried to speak. Asia was under his spell.

She studdered out."Y-Yeah.."

"Yeah, tell me about it baby." He ground his hips into her. His free hand took her hand. She squeezed as he pushed deep into her body. Ace awaited her answer, actually wanting to know how it went.

"T-They loved my.. ugh, idea." Smiling, he leaned down close to her. Allowing her to run her nails down his back as he moaned his congratulations to her. Asia wondered how he could be carrying a conversation with her while she was close to shaking under him. Of course, he groaned every so often but it still amazed her.

"I told you they'd love it, baby... You're so fuckin' amazing.." He growled, catching her lips in another kiss. She fisted his hair, pulling from the kiss when she cursed. "I love youu." He playfully cooed, making her giggle.

"I love you too, goofy." She smiled, caressing his face. He hummed, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. His strokes became quicker, more force behind them. "Shitt." She looked up at him, trying to calm her shaking legs. He didn't plan on stopping his strokes.

Her chubby hands went to his stomach as he sped up. The bed knocked against the wall. His energy caught her by surprise. But to be honest, she loved when he got aggressive. It let her know that he could handle her when needed.

"Don't hold back, baby. Lemme have it.." As if on cue, she pushed him away. The sheets underneath her became soaked with her release. She groaned, patting her aching folds. Ace watched her before he pushed her back again. He kissed her as he entered her once again.

He knew he was close, and he needed her. She had him weak. He cursed her name as he thrust slowly. Asia gripped his hair, feeling him nibble on her nipple. His warm seed filled her, and she moaned.

He laid on her, letting her soft hands play in his hair. They laid there, exhausted and satisfied. She smiled to the ceiling as Ace chuckled. It had been weeks since they had some together time.

"You know you my baby, right?"

His deep voice cut through the silence. He kissed her hand, rubbing her thumb over it. She smiled for what seemed like that millionth time, nodding.

"Yeah, I know.."

He moved up, laying beside her. His grin was small as he licked his lips, pulling her body into him.

"I know you do, especially when we fuck.."