Take Control

Mildly Explicit Content

                       😌 Matt Willins 😌

                       😌 Matt Willins 😌

Knocking lightly on the large wooden door, Sierra toyed with her furry key ring. The deep, masculine voice she had gotten used to over the semester granted her permission to enter.

"Hey, Mr. Willins."

"Sierra, come in. You know you can call me Matt... How are you?"

Shrugging, Sierra took a seat in front of his desk. The average sized office smelled of his scent, Ralph Lauren cologne and a faint smell of the mint gum he loved chewing. Leaning back into his chair, he licked his lips. She stared at them for a mere second before averting her gaze to the B period folder on his desk.

"I'm fine, I suppose. You?"

"Better, now that you're here to accompany me." He flirted innocently. She shyly looked up to see him smile. Her heart fluttered at his words. A small smile tugged at her lips as her cheeks heated.

"Thanks Matt..."

She giggled as her legs crossed. The skirt she wore was long enough reach her mid thigh. Matt noticed that as soon as she took a seat. Oddly, he was jealous of the chair.

"I've never thought of you to be in my office for extra help. You're top of the class. Everything ok?"

Sierra nodded at him, smiling a little. Of course, everything was fine. Other than what happens when she daydreams of him in class only to notice her thighs squeeze together, or when she dreams at night of just the simple touch of his lips that leave a wet spot in her sheets the next morning. Good thing she doesn't have a roommate in her apartment.

"Uh, actually. I needed to speak with you about something... personal. If you have time?"

Her brown eyes landed on his. He raised an eyebrow and nodded. The request interested him. Putting away his papers, he leaned forward on the desk. "Okay. I'm all ears.."

She'd rehearsed this moment for months. The conversation. The nervousness. The mood. The faces. The shock. The excitement.

Rising from her chair, she walked to the door and peeked out to see mostly everyone gone with the exception of a handful of students down the hall, cramming for an upcoming test. She closed the door quietly, locking both locks. Taking a deep breath, she turned back to an interested Matt. He wore an amused smirk on his face.

"Seems to be very personal.."

Without a word, she made her way to him. Her long legs traveled to the desk and she leaned forward as well, inches from his face. His eyes were like tunnels as she found herself slowly getting lost in them. Clearing her throat, she stood straight.

"What are you attracted to in a woman?."

Matt thought about the question, keeping his composure. Her dark eyes stayed on him as his roamed her body. She had hips that would make any man weak. Instead of taking the young female on his desk and changing her life, he gave a small shrug.

"Smarts, beauty, determination, confidence... Why do you ask?"

"Curious... Because I've been curious about what exactly is my type." She sauntered around the desk, stripping from her shirt. All her innocence was left on the other side of his office door. This side of her was hidden to the world, so strange to be freed.

He was surprised to see her so bold. She was the shy type that tried not to be noticed, but still paid attention in class. Number four on the Dean's list and a proud member of Phi Theta Kappa. But now, she exposed a whole new woman. He was speechless, yet she really didn't wait for an answer.

"I recently figured out that I'm attracted to matured men. But these past few months, I've had my eye on one man in particular."

"Is that so?"

Matt stared at her as she sat on his desk, nodding. Her thick thighs were shown as her skirt rose from her seated position. She placed her legs on both sides of the chair, pulling him as close to her as she could. He admired her small breast as they were held up in her PINK bra.

"Eyes up here, Matt. I need you listening."

He looked up at her, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. She smirked at the growing bulge in his pants. It'd be a lot to say he wasn't turned on. His hands yearned to touch her, and show her who's in control.

"What do you want me to do?"

Lifting her skirt, she opened her thighs. Her hand took his and brought it to her wet mound. A smirk graced his lips as he felt the warm wetness. She moaned at his touch, scooting to the edge of his desk.

"You choose... Tell me what you want."

He ran a hand up her thigh, biting his lip. The bulge that hid behind his zipper, pushed to be freed. Sierra licked her lips as her hands undid his zipper. Her fingers tugged at the polo boxers he wore before his hand stopped her.

"You sure you can handle that?"

The smirk on his face challenged her. What if he was right? And what if he wasn't? She ran her hand over the fabric that held his length. Her lips kissed his clothed erection. He groaned and ran a hand through her curly hair. She was ready for whatever he was giving.

"All fours on the desk. Face the door.."

She quickly did as told, eager to let him take out his built up frustration. He chuckled as he stood. His large hand caressed her smooth skin. Her body trembled as his thumb pressed on her clit.

"All that teasing you had going on during my lectures. You think I never seen you with your hand between these thighs, making it hard for me to concentrate?" He smacked her thighs, planting a soft kiss on her left one. She hummed as she arched her back. Turning him on was her goal, but having sex with him would be her prize.

"I think I know just what you need.."

Matt chuckled and pressed himself against her cove. She knew exactly what she was getting herself into. "I'm in control.."