Do It Well

😍 Chadwick 😍

                        😍 Chadwick 😍

"You are my therapy.."
~DVSN
"Do It Well"

"You're the only one I can talk to."

The dark male rubbed the back of his neck as he leaned against the door frame of the apartment. He gave a small smile to persuade the woman standing in front of him further. She crossed her arms, staring at him in thought.

How did she know that this wasn't a trick to get closer to her. She'd made it clear that she wasn't looking for her time to be wasted. He was quite the charmer though. That smile and those soft looking lips lured her in.

"Come on boy.."

She turned on her heels, heading for the kitchen. Chadwick followed with a small smile. He hung his jacket on the rack and locked the door.

His large hands pushed into his pockets as he stood at the kitchen door way. His eyes stayed on her body as she moved around the kitchen, finishing her Alfredo. She motioned for him to sit at the table without stopping her cooking.

"So what is it that's so important that you interrupt my me time?"

Her dark eyes focused on the pot in front of her. She stopped shortly to glance over her shoulder at him. He adjusted his eyes from her backside, looking at her expression. Clearing his throat, he leaned on the table.

"I was thinking about our date the other night..."

"Our date, huh?"

She put on a teasing smile. He chuckled, playing with his beard. Her humor was another reason he couldn't get enough of her.

"Yeah, our date.. I haven't seen you since that night and I miss you. I just wanted to check on you."

He had rounded the island to get to her. His hands rested on her waist as he felt her relax against him. He smelled like a light mist cologne, caressing her senses. She closed her eyes, letting him hug her waist.

It had been a whole week since their date, and she couldn't deny missing him. Something about him relaxed her. She fought the feeling, of course. Chadwick had her falling and she didn't even know it yet.

"Are you, uh, hungry?"

She stepped from him, collecting her hormones and finishing the food. He bit his bottom lip, chuckling. A smile caressed his lips as he nodded. His muscular arms crossed as he watched her avoid his gaze.

"I am actually. I thought you'd never ask."

"Good. Because I have something that's sure to satisfy your tastebuds."

The soft spoken female washed two plate and forks. She made her way to the stove, placing the dishes on the countertop beside it.

He rose from his place, stepping forward. His hands took hers, pulling her body to his. That smile of his melted her heart as he looked down at her.

"You must be referring to yourself when you say that. Cause I'm sure you'll satisfy me plenty."

His voice growled as he picked her up. She gasped, holding his arms tight. With a quick motion, he had her on the counter. Her eyes watched him kiss her stomach, just above her navel. Inching down slowly, he left soft kisses. Though when he finally reached her dessert, she knew he knew what to do and he'd do it well.