Pink Is The Flavor |2|

Explicit Content

continued...

Kane growled as he lifted Kehli from the counter. Her squeal amused him, aroused him even. His hardened thickness pushed against her wet lower lips. She held onto him as she eyes him.

His enchanting orbs held onto her attention. He smirked as she moved her gaze to his lips. Her nails grazed the back of his neck, sending chills down his spine. With ease, he placed her on the sofa. Her legs immediately in the air, ankles crossed sexily.

"You don't miss being inside me, baby?"

Her sultry voice teased him as she parted her thighs. Her inner thighs glistened with her sticky nectar. A sight that caused his dick to twitch in it's confined state. She smiled as he unzipped his pants, keeping his eyes on her displayed mound.

She moaned as her middle finger rubbed over the moist folds. Teasing him with a show, she pushed the lone finger into her throbbing flesh. Arching her back, she closed her eyes. A hum left her throat as her ring finger added to the stretch she needed.

Kane watched her enjoy herself. His hand ran down his freed girth. The solid pole dangled from him, reacting to the sight before him. He listened as she moaned his name. Watched as she ground her hips into her soft pumps, gaining a satisfied groan from him.

"You know damn well I missed you."

He wrapped a hand around her ankle, kissing it gently. Before kissing her freshly pedicured toes. A sigh left her lips as he placed a wet kiss on big toe, sucking lightly. An action she learned to get used to, not minding the affection.

Kane was the definition of a grown man. He dropped dominance and knew just how to please his woman. Kehli gasped as he placed her hands above her head, pinning them with his left hand.

"..but did you miss me?"

His right thumb found her swollen pearl, rubbing the sensitive area gently. She cursed at the tingle that coursed through her. Her hips lifted from the soft cushions of the couch.

Taking the hint, Kane rubbed his head at her lips. He teased her further as he planted kissed on her neck. His teeth gripped her skin lightly as he pushed into her. Kehli instantly grabbed his muscular arms, adjusting to the stretch he was giving her.

"I missed you so fucking bad. I swear I did."

She sighed happily as his balls laid against her ass. That full feeling graced her lower stomach. With a swift motion, he pulled from her. A light pop made him smile.

He took her legs over his shoulders, entering her oasis again. The sensation was enough to make him close his eyes. Groaning softly, he stroked into her with purpose. The watery smacks of her being penetrated filled the air.

She grazed her nails over his defined back, leaving scratches every so often. Her body craved his want with every thrust. The air became hot as the love session continued. Her teeth toyed with his skin, motivating his drilling.

"Show me you miss me then. Take this dick... Mhm, just like that. You doing so fucking good."

He groaned as he buried his face in the bend of her neck. She tightened around him, building his release as well as her own. The softness of her lips calmed his senses as he lost himself in her world.

A curse filled the air as she shook underneath his large form. His strokes slowed as she rode out her orgasm, mainly trying to postpone his release until he got another nut from her. He watched her face contort as she released over him. Her body jerked as she cursed him for her over sensitive state.

His smirk resurfaced as felt her slap against his arms. He ignored her pleas, speeding his strokes again. Her screams of pleasure filled the lower level of the house. Those cursing words towards him turned into praises. She encouraged his orgasm, knowing he loved how sexual she could be.

"You fucking the shit outta me, baby!! You gonna make me cum all over that dick again."

She squeezed her eyes shut, turning her face from his. Her back raised from the couch again in hopes he'd ease his sweet torture. He only pushed into her deeper. His hand gripped her thigh, sure to leave his hand print behind.

"You wanna cum? Then cum. Gimme all that shit. I want my dick dripping... Fuckkk, you gone make me nut all in you. That's what you want?"

He growled, picking her up as he pounded into her. His arms wrapped around her as she bounced on him. Her moans mixed with his as he felt his climax coming. She whispered into his ear, pleading for him to fill her. As she mumbled the last please, he came undone. Granting her wish as she spilled over him.

She lazily fell onto the couch as he released her. Her hair clung to her body as she smiled goofily. Kane smirked, relaxing beside her. His length rested against his stomach, half erect. He had another round in him, giving Kehli a knowing look. Her body climbed onto him, pressing her lips against his as she slipped on his sensitive joyride.

"I see why they call you Kane. Imma need one fucking around with you."