Oceans

😌 Zodiac 😌

              😌 Zodiac 😌

"Put on my rubber suit and I️ go diving in the ocean.."
~Kyle "Oceans"

Sitting on a large blanket underneath the oak tree in front of the humanities building, Gemini awaited her short break to end. She'd dreaded the hour long psychology lecture waiting on her. So she sat on the freshly cut lawn, looking over her notes until close to class time.

"Gemini? What are you doing out here?"

Looking up from the pages of her book, she couldn't help the smile that spread her lips. The handsome male took it upon himself to take a seat with her. His books rested on the grass as he looked over to the round faced female. She was thankful her dark skin hid her blush.

"Just waiting on Ms.Mills class. I️ usually chill here until it's close to class time.. I️ don't even think I️ want to go. Honestly."

He nodded and licked his lips. She admired his smooth skin, accompanied by the facial hair above his pink lips. A smirk formed on them as he caught her attention.

"Wanna skip?"

She was taken aback. Was he really asking her to skip with him? Zodiac Stone wasn't just a random boy she happened to have a few classes with. Gemini had been crushing on the man since she first laid eyes on him, six months ago.

"Uhh, I'm not sure.."

Say yes, crazy! She cursed herself for her goody two shoes ways. She's never missed a day of class. Now she was actually debating it. It's like she's never hung around him before. Plus, she trusted him.

"I️ can get you the notes if that's what your worried about. There's this place that I️ think you'd like. It's thirty minutes from here."

Zodiac raised a perfectly arched eyebrow as he stood, brushing his jeans off. He held his hand out towards her with a charming smile. Gemini started at his hand, debating on whether she wanted to risk it. This trip could be a chance for romance or a reality check.

"Let's go before class let's out."

She took his hand, running behind him as they headed to his Jeep. He tossed her blanket into the back before he started up the car. People spilled from the english buildings doors as they sped from the parking lot.

"You wanna get something to eat before we head there? My treat babe.."

He winked as he stopped at a light. Gemini blushed as she looked over at him. His lips moved in slow motion as she admired the sunlight resting against his skin.

"I️, uh.. Can we get Taco Bell?"

She looked down at her nails. He chuckled as he started his way to her chosen restaurant, with a smile in hand and a plan in action.

••••

"What the fuck ever. That hoe had it coming. She thought she was about to get away with that.."

Gemini rolled her eyes as she swallowed her bite of her chicken quesadilla. She looked over at a laughing Zodiac as she cracked a small smile.

The two had been at this secluded place that looked like a small beach. Swaying trees, sweet flowers, sand, and healthy grass inhabited the small space. Zodiac had ran into one day, saying that he often cane there to clear his mind when his roommates brought home guests.

"Let's race.."

He cheesed as he wiggles his eyebrows. She laughed, watching him stand and collect their trash. They tied up the bag and placed it in his trunk. Finally looking over at him, she made a face.

"Aren't we a little to old for games?"

"Last one to the big rock at the other side of the beach buys the other dinner.."

He got in position, not caring that she stood watching him. His jacket rested at his side as he glanced up at her. She rolled her eyes as she crouched by him. He started his countdown.

"3, 2.. Gone!"

"Cheater!!!"

Zodiac dashed ahead of her, kicking up dust as he ran. She knew he ran track, but damn. Pouting, she stopped and crossed her arms. He finally rounded the rock before jogging back to her, wearing a smirk.

"Dinner on you.."

"Only because yo ass cheated."

Gemini rolled her eyes, shrugging him off of her. He knew she was somewhat competitive. Chuckling, he did a playful pout to mock her.

"Don't be mad, baby. You know I️ wouldn't let you pay for dinner forreal. Come're."

He did it again! She felt him wrap his arms around her waist. His hands rested on her hips as he placed his face in the crook of her neck.

"Zodiac?..."

Gemini tensed as he kissed her shoulder. He seemed to act as if this was normal between them. She'd usually only speak to him if they ran into each other on campus or if they seen each other at a party. They'd never shown more towards each other than a hug here or there.

"Hmm?"

He swayed them to the sounds of the radio of his car. Zodiac was relaxed, enjoying the time with his unknowing mistress. She stared off into the small version of an ocean in front of her. The waves gently crashed against the shore as they stood in the soft winds.

"What are you doing?"

Gemini exhaled as he ran a hand down her back, walking to stand in front of her. She looked up at his dark eyes, seeing his smirk. It almost scared her, how lustful they looked. Yet she couldn't turn away. He had her in a trance.

His soft thumb touched her bottom lip as he concentrated on her. With an upward tilt of her chin, Zodiac took his chance to kiss her. She didn't stop him, instead falling into the softness of his lips. Soft moans left her lips as the kiss deepened, dripping sexual frustration. They finally pulled apart as he licked his lips.

"As long as I've known you, you've caught my attention. I️ need you to be mine. And I️ wanna be the the only one to swim in your ocean.."