Do It Well |2|

Explicit Content

continued...

 😍 Chadwick 😍

😍 Chadwick 😍

"And I just hallucinate because you're not here.."
~dvsn "Hallucinations"

"Wrap your legs around me.."

He demanded, staring into her soul. His whole demeanor shifted to dominance. Within seconds, her legs were around his body. She kissed on his jawline, moaning from his strokes. Her eyes closed as she took in the overwhelming sensation.

"Nuh uh, keep those eyes open for me."

Chadwick held her body with his right arm, supporting them with his left against the wall. The two failed to make it down the hall, enjoying each other in the hallway of her apartment.

She opened her eyes slowly, only being able to hold them half open. Her nails failed to break skin, but he felt her gripping at his back. Moans bounced off the walls of the hallway, displaying her satisfaction to the focused male.

"I'm so close, baby.."

Her soft voice purred into his ear. He managed to slow his strokes, taking the time to admire her in all her glory. With a smirk, he pressed their foreheads together. Slowly, he pressed his lips against her.

His lips wrestled with hers, intensifying his senses. It felt like she tightened around him to weaken him. He pressed her against the wall, applying pressure. She bounced to meet his thrust. His large hands held her soft ass in place.

Smacks echoed off the walls loudly. The steady beat of their bodies synced. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck as she kissed what was left exposed. He groaned, cursing lowly.

"You ready to cream on that dick, huh? Show me how you feel."

Chadwick teased, slowing down. The young female rolled her hips against him, moaning his name. Their sweaty bodies became one, moving in rhythm.

She moaned loudly, slowing his thrusts to a stop as she creamed over him. He groaned softly as he leaned against he wall, pecking her lips. The latex barrier filled with his warm milk as she looked up at him.

"Spend the night.."

Awaking to the soft music of her speaker, she slowly sat up. Her body stretched as she smiled cheekily. Looking over, the other side of the bed was empty. She laid her head back to her pillow, wondering why it all felt so real.

Her liveliness dampened as she remembered parts of the heated session. But that scent. It ticked her nose, teasing her. The other pillow smelled of his cologne. It's masculine scent was soothing to her doubts. She hugged the pillow tightly, humming in happiness.

"You missed me, I see."

The deep voice almost startled her. She smiled as he walked to the bed. A couple stray water droplets rolled down his stomach, disappearing in his towel. He chuckled at her expression.

"I thought I was tripping for a minute. This shit felt too real."

The sentence came out low, followed by a laugh. He smirked, sitting on the bed by her. She hugged his freshly washed body, relaxing into his toned body. The cheerful male tightened his arm around her, kissing her forehead.

"To be honest, this is the only time my dream of you didn't turn out to be a hallucination.."