Pink Is The Flavor

Explicit Content

❤️ Kane ❤️

"I'll give it up, til' I'm empty babe.
Must be good to you.."
~Beyonce "Blow"

Entering the house, Kane placed his keys in the bowl at the front. It'd been a long, windy day and he appreciated the welcoming heat the filled the house. It seemed like spring could not decide on whether it was coming or staying. The low music drifted from the kitchen, along with a singing voice that he knew all to well. He took in a deep breath, smiling at the aroma of freshly fried chicken filling the air.

Following his ears, he made his way down the hall and to the doorway. Leaning against the frame, he watched her gracefully dance around the small space. Oblivious to his presence, she shook her hips to the sounds of Childish Gambino's latest album. He'd learned the words himself to a couple of songs thanks to her repetition in music over the past couple months. She hummed the lyrics to herself as she slowed her dancing to remove the chicken from the iron skillet.

"You know, if you wanted to see me dance all you had to do was ask."

Kehli smiled as she placed the chicken on the plate before placing the plate on the counter. Kane smirked as he finally walked into the kitchen. A smile graced his face as he rounded the counter to wrap his arms around her waist. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, leaving light kisses. She held a piece of chicken to his lips with a fork and he happily tasted the perfectly seasoned chicken, humming his approval.

"I like watching you in your zone. You don't focus on impressing anyone when you think you alone. You dance however you want. It's sexy."

His lips brushed against her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. He placed his hands on her hips, sliding around to her ass. She moaned, looking back over her shoulder. The sexual tension instantly filled the room, their love session from the shower that morning not suppressing their heat.

"You just like watching me shake my ass."

"That too.." Kane chuckled as she turned to him, playfully hitting his chest as she giggled. Her full lips connected to his as he palmed her ass. A groan escaped his throat as her soft thighs massaged his clothed erection. With a small jump, her body lifted so she could wrap her legs around him. The masculine male radiated dominance as he placed her on a cleaned counter. Kehli was too busy placing kisses on his neck and leaving hickies in certain placed to notice him making his way into her shorts.

Her teasing stopped as she felt a finger brush her clit. A soft moan slipped past her lips as she closed her eyes. She could feel her natural lubricant as he rubbed her clit slowly. His thumb teased her as he watched her expression change. She exhaled as he dipped a single finger in her before pulling it from her. He repeated the action twice, loving the look of frustration on her face.

"Carter..."

She resorted to his middle name, making him chuckle. He knew she was tired of him toying with her. Hearing her want, he pushed his middle finger into her warm cove. A moan erupted from her as she felt him add another and curve them a little to brush her spot. She grabbed his arms as her eyes closed. His thick fingers relaxed her senses as he finger fucked her slowly. Desires dripped from his lips as he watched lust glaze over her eyes.

The sounds of wetness filled the air, mixed with her praises. Kane smirked as she met his thrust with her own. The need to taste her was strong, yet he was in no rush. This moment was all about her and her pleasure. He kissed along her neck and collarbone as he slowed to a stop. She whined as he met her gaze.

"You need to get rid of these shorts. I need to see her while she talking to me."

Quickly, she obeyed his command. Her thighs parted as she leaned back onto the counter, awaiting his return. His baritone voice cursed as he admired her glistening lower lips. She bit her lip as he placed his thumb on her swollen pearl. The sensation mixed with the cool air against her, making her shiver. Her thighs tensed as his fingers re-entered her soaked folds. He took no time to get back to work as he sped his pace. She cursed his name, watching as he assaulted her dripping core.

The soft sounds of wet smacking only fueled her approaching orgasm. He dipped his head down to finally get a taste of her sweet nectar. She squealed as his tongue danced against her clit with a purpose. He growled as she brought her thighs closer, pillowing his head between her legs. The feeling was one that he came to love.

"Shit. Shit. SHIT!"

Her hand slapped against he counter top as her other toyed with her nipple beneath her shirt. Kane looked up at her, watching her nibble on her bottom lip. Her perfected eyebrows were pushed together in concentration as she fought the urge to release before she was given permission. She knew his rules all too well, but the thought of sweet punishment brushed her thoughts.

"You wanna come for me, don't you.." He flicked his tongue against her clit once again before he pushed in two fingers. Pumping them into her at a quick pace, he realized that she was squirming.

Her soft thighs fought to stay still as she whimpered. She started to move backwards in hopes of escaping some of the pleasure. Kane laughed, pulling her back to him. His hand wrapped around your neck, squeezing gently.

"I ain't even dipped my dick in, and you already running? Nah, princess. Give me that shit."

He pecked her lips as she closed her eyes. She shook as she released over his hand, hearing some hit the floor below her. Her skin felt hot as he slowed his fingers with a smirk on his lips. He released her neck as he tasted her, licking her mess from his fingers. His pants hit the floor and she eyed his protruding bulge. It sprung free as he pulled his boxers over it. She licked her lips as he stepped to her again. It was sure to be a long night, but she was willing to give him every drop he worked for.