Focus

Explicit Content

😍 Jahmir 😍

"Wish you would just focus on me.."
~H.E.R. "Focus"

"Soft music always helped you work better, didn't it?"

The soft voice startled him. His hazel eyes adverted from the screen to the calm face of his wife. She held her purse with one hand in front of her as she slyly locked the doors behind her with the other.

"It's does. Nothing like some rhythm and blues... What brings you by? Missed me?"

He smirked, sitting back in his chair. It had been hours since they'd spoken over the phone. It was close to midnight and he was in the office all alone, even the janitors were done for the night. She stepped towards him, her heels tapping against the tiled floors. Her brown eyes and full lips were a sight for sore eyes.

"Of course I did, baby. I just figured you were tired of staring at papers and screens all day and stopped by."

She looked down at him as he stayed seated. Smoothly, she tossed her purse into the chair in front of his desk. Her trench coat rose a little as she leaned against the desk.

He eyed her soft, brown legs. Tempted to touch her, he bit his lip. The back of his middle and index fingers ran along the length of her smooth thighs. Two long months without her touch had him sexually frustrated. Work had him on a tight schedule lately, barely being able to focus on his wife.

"Glad you did. I miss you like crazy."

Jahmir exhaled softly against her skin as he caressed her thighs. Yet he seen her every night, the couple hadn't been able to enjoy each other like they used to. She smiled at his touch with hope that he'd inch closer to her awaiting mound.

He groaned as his lips tasted her skin. She smelled faintly of coconut butter, a scent he loved. Tilting her head back, she felt his hand find her bare cove. My God.

She bit her lip as she removed the coat from her, exposing her all. His hands loosened his tie as he stood slowly. A smile spread his lips, showing his pearly whites. Stripping from his jacket, he tossed it aside. Her body was magnetic, attracting all his attention.

Her hands removed his shirt, along with his belt buckle. The seductive vessel in front of him slipped her hand into his unbuttoned pants. A growl left his throat, making her moan.

"You want mama to help you relax, baby? Cause I don't believe you miss me as much as you say.."

She slowly massaged him through his boxers. Jahmir closed his eyes, praying that he wouldn't nut just from her teasing. It really had been too long. He took the time to kiss her, halting her as she freed his erection.

His fingers toyed with her glistening lower lips. Pushing his middle finger into her, she stopped kissing him back. Her lips parted as she let out shaky breaths along with his finger stroking.

"You must want me to make you a believer?"

He sped up the movements of his wrist, watching her eyes lower. She moaned as she barely rocked her lips. Her arms wrapped around his working arm while her mouth pressed against his shoulder to suppress louder moans.

She started to cover his finger with her wet gloss. Jahmir loved the sight, feeling his length press against his boxers. A few more pumps and she shook before he stopped.

"S-Shit.."

She looked at the ceiling, still feeling the tingles of his fingers though they weren't there. He helped her stand as he walked her to the long window over looking the city. Snow flakes covered the world outside.

"Hands against the fucking window. Don't move..."

His voice deepened as he spoke. She obeyed anxious to know what he planned to do to her. Hissing, she jumped from the hard smack to her ass. He chuckled as she dripped from the action.

It seemed like time slowed as she awaited to feel him. She glanced back only to feel her body press against the cold glass. Her nipples tingled as he tapped his hard erection against her ass.

"Did I tell yo ass to look at me?"

He kissed along her back. She shivered at the chills that ran down her spine. There was no time to answer as he covered her mouth with a hand. His hard on pushed into her, lubricated by the excess wetness she was producing. An animalistic growl left from him as he gave hard strokes.

Her knees went weak, but him pressing her against the glass saved her from falling. He breathed heavily, taking his free hand to move her hair from her neck.

"This is all you wanted, huh? That pussy just needed a good beating, hmm?." He whispered to her, lifting her leg. Her eyes rolled back as he slowed down, rotating his hips. The overwhelming pleasure of his sex drove her crazy.

Jahmir cursed as he whispered to her. His words moistened her thighs to the point droplets rolled down her thighs. She removed a hand from the window to rub her swollen bud. Her pleas motivated her incoming release as well as his.

"You wanna cum, baby?"

She nodded to his question, unable to speak. Her hand stopped and she screamed into his hand. Her juice spilled, coating them.

Not worried about the mess he'd clean later, he pulled from her. He positioned her at the desk, letting her weight rest on the half cleared work station. He was determined on putting all his energy into focusing on her.