Save Me

Explicit Content

                             😍 Xzavier 😍

               😍 Xzavier 😍

"Tell me who gon save me from myself.."
~Kendrick Lamar (ft. The Weeknd)
"Pray For Me"

Every second passed as if life was playing in slow motion. The two males went back and forth, yelling and cursing at each other. In each other's faces, the young woman could tell it wasn't going to end good. She tried to calm her fuming boyfriend, but spoke to deaf ears as he moved her behind him. It was no use, he smelt blood.

Xzavier pulled back and sent his fist to his opponents jaw, laying him out. He sent another to the unconscious body, stopping only when his girlfriend called to him in a shaky voice.

"Xzavier, come on. He's down babe.."

She was honestly afraid to touch him. Times like this, he seemed almost like a monster. His temper always got the best of him, slowly showing his old ways. He'd never lay a hand on her, but she didn't want to test it.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at his hands. Blood covered his knuckles. It happened again. He'd blacked out, only seeing red.

"Shit.. Nadi."

He stood, holding his hands away from him. Looking over at his girl, he could tell she was terrified. Stepping towards her, she tensed but stood still.

Slowly, she walked to him. She put her hand in his, relaxing him. He looked down at her before following her to the car.

The car ride was silent. He only stared at her as she drove. Followed by the walk to the front door, she told him to take off his shirt and wash his hands.

He nodded, doing as told. While he stood at the bathroom sink, he stared at himself. A cut rested above his eye, and his lip was busted. The guy was able to get a few good licks.

"Come sit.."

Her soft voice caught his attention. He turned to her, seeing her first aid kit. Taking a seat on the counter, he watched her look at him.

She didn't speak a word unless it was for him to close his right eye. He winced as she patted the cut with alcohol. His hands say to the side of him as he watched her focus. Her parted lips and brown eyes were some of his favorite features on her.

"Nadii.."

His voice was low, mostly apologetic. She stopped after wrapping his hand, looking at up him. He grabbed her waist gently, pulling her closer.

"It's fine. I know it's hard to change.."

"Nahh, I'm really sorry. I told you I'd work on my temper and I keep fucking up. I'll do better.."

He sounded sincere. She looked at him for a moment. It was true, he said he'd work on himself. And he had been keeping to his word, trying to control what set him off. Xzavier really cared for her, and she could tell by how hard he tried to make her happy.

"It's ok, baby. It's just a slip up. You can't change over night and I'm not rushing you. Okay?"

She caressed his beard with her fingers. He nodded, kissing her forehead. His arms wrapped around her as she laid her head on his chest. She relaxed, listening to his heart beat.

"You know I love you, right?"

He lifted her chin, staring into her eyes. Licking his lips, he moved his gaze to her lips. She nodded, telling him she did. He always told her that. For someone who was mean to the world, he was soft with her.

His lips touched her as he kissed her. She felt him smile in the kiss. He trailed his hands to her ass, sliding off the counter to put her on it. Her t-shirt rose as he tugged at her panties.

"Za.."

She moaned as they became one. His hands held onto her thighs as he rolled his hips. Nadii wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him hard. Her body belonged to him, and he knew how to take care of her. Xzavier played no games when it came to his queen. She was the only one who could save him from himself.

He growled as he drilled her. Their moans filled the air of the small space. Sounds of love making echoes off the walls. With his hands in hers, he pinned her to the mirror as he stared into her soul before closing his eyes.

"I promise I'd go to war for you.."