Belongs To Me

😏 Thai 😏

                😏 Thai 😏

"I just wanna play wit ya babe.."
~ Chris Brown "Pussy"

"Th-Ughh!!"

Onali closed her eyes in frustration as she tilted her head back. Her lips pressed together into a firm line as she was pressed against the cool sheets of the bed. Her dress laid ripped at her ankles. She hated that his sex had this spell on her.

"What was all that shit you was talkin, huh?" Thai groaned out as his hips continued to thrust into her. He gave a hard slap to her ass, hearing her whimper. They both knew he'd get no answer. Hell, Onali could barely stand. But it was all a part of her punishment. She was showing her ass earlier so he'd show his now.

With the house being empty, Thai didn't give a damn about keeping her quiet. Handcuffs secured her arms behind her back to make sure she felt all of him.

"Mmm sorry baby.. P-Please Thai" Her light voice hummed out. She grazed her nails against his stomach as best as she could. The pleasure was becoming too much. His soft lips kissed along her back, leaving tingles behind. He chuckled at her.

"My princess is sorry now, huh?.. You need me to give that pussy a break?"

His fingertips found her swollen bud, rolling it gently between his index finger and thumb. All of her muscles tensed at the sensation. Onali could feel her body draining over him. Her squeals were muffled by her pressed lips.

She nodded profusely with a whimper, hoping to ease the sweet torture. Her body had never experienced such excitement. Skin clapping bounced from the wall matched by the watery slapping. Just as she felt her body tingle, he pulled from her.

"Too fuckin bad."

Her body fell against the bed. She squeezed her creamy thighs together as she moaned in pleasure. Thai lifted her thighs onto his shoulders. His eyes hungrily surveyed her soaked folds and glistening thighs.

It'd be lie if he said he wasn't obsessed. His fingers spread her lower lips apart, showcasing her clit. Almost like second nature, he placed a sloppy kiss on her pearl. Slurping and growling was a huge turn on for Onali, and Thai didn't have to fake his love sounds with her.

With every passing minute, her legs shook more. She looked to the ceiling, thanking God for the masculine creation that she was enjoying. The argument between the two hours ago was long forgotten by her. At this point, she'd apologize for whatever he accused her of.

"This my pussy?" He came up for air, staring into her low eyes. His thumb slowly toyed with her as he questioned. Onali couldn't even remember her name, how would she know his?

She stayed quiet aside from moans and curses. Her back lifted from the bed as he sped up. It would be a matter of time before she came. Thai pinched the sensitive bud and smacked her mound.

"Tell me who the fuck this good ass pussy belongs to.." He pushed back into her warm dwelling, trying to hold his arriving load. His hand gripped her neck as he slowly wound his hips. Onali smiled as she received mutiple kisses from her lover. She could feel her river about to flow and found her words.

"This is yo shit, baby. This is your shit.." Her body shook as she creamed over his curved appendage. As quickly as she came, he pulled from her sanctuary. Thai groaned as she dripped from him. His warm semen rested on her aching cove.

Onali couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. She clapped once and plopped back against the bed. An amused Thai chuckled at her happiness. The two were drained and knew they be sleep soon.

Before she could get comfortable against him, he brought her lips to his. He used the last of his energy to kiss her deeply. As they pulled apart, he ran a thumb over her plump lips. Mumbling his love for her..