Couldn't Resist

Explicit Content

😍 Donny 😍

"We can't keep this up forever, Donny.."

Phoenix sighed, drawing circles with the tip of her nail against his skin. He took her hand, kissing the back of it. She looked up at the male, watching him smirk.

"Easier said than done. You shouldn't be so damn tempting.."

He growled, pulling her closer to him. The young female let out an excited giggle as he nibbled at her neck. Her hands went to his chest as she smiled. Her lusting eyes fell up in his as she straddled him.

Their textbooks were put to the side, stacked neatly, thanks to her. Pencils and note cards littered the coffee table beside them. A stray highlighter had found it's way under the couch as the two began their intimate wrestle an hour earlier.

"Thats not me. I invited you over for pizza and a study session. We have an exam in two days.."

She patted his chest twice as she stood from her spot on the carpet. Donny watched her as she gathered her clothes from a near by chair, an old crop top and some leggings that made her ass stand out, let him tell it.

He sat up as she disappeared into her bedroom. Honestly, he was tired of studying. That's all they had been doing for the past three days, minus their sex sessions in between. Thanks to their hormones.

Getting up, he walked to her bedroom. His hand rubbed his chest as he entered the small room. Phoenix searched her drawers for another outfit. The seat of her leggings were wet from Donny's earlier mischief.

"What you think you doing, baby?"

Groaning, he wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled as he trailed kisses along her neck and shoulder. The sexual desire fueling his foreplay. Her hand rested on his as he toyed with her swollen clit.

"Getting dressed.. Donny, quit.."

She moaned as both sets of her lips parted. Her hand held his wrist as he held one of her legs up. He slipped two finger in slowly. A soft gasp escaped her.

"You denying me permission to taste my chocolate? Huh?"

He chuckled as she held his arm tighter. Her body fought against him, trying not to release so quickly over his fingers. His tongue licked over the new love bite he placed on her neck, hoping to bring forth her fountain.

She moved her hips lightly, hoping to ease her building tension. His stiffened dick pressed against her ass, reminding her that they both were naked. Damn.

"N-No, baby.."

She gave in, rubbing him gently with her right hand. Her thumb massaged his sensitive slit as pre-cum covered his fat tip. The teasing being performed in him came to a stop as she jerked forward, her hand on the wall for support.

"Might as well give in. You couldn't resist me if you tried.."

°°°°

"Fuck!!"

Wet slaps echoed off the bedroom walls. Moans wafted in the humid air as sweat covered the bodies entangled. The covers and pillows littered the floor, cushioning the couple as best as they could.

Phoenix moaned out as Donny placed a kiss in the middle of her back. His hands gripped her hips. His nails almost digging into the meaty flesh he loved to hold.

"This pussy gets tighter every time I slide in.."

His voice growled as he fed her slow strokes. The thick length brushing that spot that drove her crazy. Her walls hugged him tight. The bonnet that she once wore had long ago been tossed aside, a strong hand gripping her tight coils.

Before he had entered her dripping cove, he took his time to make her feel good. His soft lips attached to her clit, sucking lightly. His thumb taking over as he kissed her wet folds. Donny had one goal at that moment, give her what she needs. The more sensitive she was, the better.

With the passing weeks, Phoenix had managed to stress herself with studying. Her nights were spent studying her notes and making notes on top of those. He hated when she went into overdrive. He wanted to help her relax.

She tended to shut him out. Her mind would only be focused on one goal, and it usually ended in a breakdown. He'd found that out during one of their late night chill sessions. And he vowed to never let her get like that again.

"You keep squeezing daddy's dick and Imma fill you up.." Donny growled as he tightened his hand around her neck. She had came undone for the fifth time since he walked into her apartment with promises of an innocent study session. But she wasn't complaining.

Her ass met his thrusts with force. He steadied himself with a chuckle. The confidence she held was enough to make him wanna nut in her then, but he decided against it. Just a little while longer.

He gripped her right ass cheek, spreading her ass to admire what he was doing to her. His smirk grew as he listened to the queefs that were music to his ears. Damn.

His low growls made her smile. She knew what was coming. Her full bottom lip tucked between her teeth as she slipped a hand between her thighs. Smacking her clit, she felt her body start to shake.

She needed this release. Releasing stress. Releasing negative thoughts. Releasing her sexual frustration. Releasing this nut all over him.

Her fingers went to work, pulling out her orgasm. She felt weak as she supported her weight against the carpeted floor while she came. Donny cursed as he continued to drill her. His eyes closed as he squeezed her backside tight.

"Fuckk.. poke it out for me.."

He moaned his warning, signaling how close he was. With her moaning his name, it only encouraged his approaching release. All though she loved the idea of being his Twinkie, she knew it wasn't the best idea.

So she obeyed his demand.

As if in cue, he released over her ass. He rubbed it around with his tip, chuckling as she shook her ass for him. Her body twisted to look back at him as she took his half hardened girth in her hand.

"Is that all you got for me, baby? I know it's more.." She squeezed her hand lightly as she stroked him. He jerked as she pumped him slowly. His curses got louder as he fought to keep his eyes open. He was gonna cum again.

"W-Wait, shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck.."

His hips thrusted into her hand as he felt an orgasm surfacing. He allowed her to reach back to lay a hand against his chest, brushing her fingertips against his nipples as he focused. Any command she wanted done would be fulfilled if she asked, just because she made him feel like this.

"There you go.. Mhmm.."

He emptied himself on her heated skin once again. A smile painted her lips as she watched him lay back, folding his arms over his face. His body jerked gently as he calmed down. He chuckled, shaking his head. She leaned over, kissing his lips as he mumbled softly.

"You know I love yo nasty ass, right?"