Good Nights

😌 Frank 😌

                             😌 Frank 😌

"All my night, been ready for you all my night
Been waiting on you all my night
I'll buzz you in just let me know when you outside
All my night
You been missing all my night
Still got some good nights memorized
And the look back's getting me right"
~ Frank Ocean "Nights"

Danielle tapped her fingers against the middle of her steering wheel which was covered by light brown faux fur. Her 2016 Jeep Wrangler silently sat in front of her best friend's apartment complex. The world around her was asleep due to it being twenty minutes after one a.m.

"Call Ocean.."

"Now calling Ocean.."

The car buzzed as it called Frank. She sat back against her black leather seat. A smile graced her lips as she heard his groggy voice.

"Wassup Cleo.. What's wrong? Missing me already?"

She giggled as she playfully rolled her eyes. Her long nails toyed with the emblem on her steering wheel. "Maybe... Can you come down?"

Shuffling filled her ears as he yawned. The sound of a zipper followed. "Give me 2 minutes, sweetness."

"K. Bring your book too."

The call ended with three beeps before Kehlani filled the car once again. Two minutes passed before she watched the tall male walk smoothly around the front of the car. A smile crept onto her lips as he entered the warm vehicle.

"You and your night rides..." Frank chuckled, shaking his head. Cleo giggled, leaning on the armrest to admire him. He tucked his hands into his jacket pockets, side eyeing her with a smirk. She was adorable.

"You never turn me down. Do you?"

She had him at that. He couldn't say no to her if he tried. Her big brown eyes - the same ones that watched him as he wrote lyrics for hours- had him hooked. Playfully rolling his eyes, she flashed a smile. Every night with her was a good night.

"Yeah, yeah. Where to and why did you tell me to bring my lyric book?"

Cleo started the car, staying silent. She had a surprise for him. As he stared at her, she hummed along to the music. Frank concluded that all he could do was wait and see.

They drove out through the town, passing the closed convenience stores and open night clubs. Few people wandered the strip as the two made their way to Cleo's surprise.

"Are we there yet?" A teasing smirk played on his lips. She giggled as they pulled up to a tall building. Turning off the car, she pulled her keys from the ignition.

"As a matter of fact, we are. Come on.." They both exited the car. Cleo was excited. It took weeks to find the spot before she could give him an early birthday gift. Frank, on the other hand, felt skeptical of the situation. He knew she wouldn't put him in danger, right?

Her small hand dug in her purse to retrieve the keys to the huge door. Frank watched with caution as she unlocked it and pulled the heavy metal open. The outside of the building seemed old and worn down. Plus, it bothered him that they were using the back entrance. Stepping in with a happy sigh, she turned to a not so sure Frank.

"You tryna kill me, huh? I thought we were cool..."

Cleo threw her head back in laughter. Frank was always skeptical and she loved that about him. It didn't surprise her that he'd question her surprise. "You know you bae. Now bring ya ass, scaredy cat."

"Mmm, whatever.." Frank chuckled. His face fell as he noticed the inside. It looked like a professional setting, marble floors and a chandelier. Cleo maneuvered through the hallway easily. She made her way to the silver door elevator, which also surprised Frank.

"You act surprised to see an elevator." Cleo raised an eyebrow at him. He smiled and glanced at her, giving a soft shrug. She watched his brown eyes go back to looking at the design of the elevator.

"I didn't expect that in here. The outside of the building looks like the abandoned ones from a back home." He referred to his hometown. The old buildings were here and there. Some where worst than others. Others were used for purposes that the streets presented. But oddly enough, they made his town more historic.

Cleo nodded and lead the way as the elevator doors opened. The two walked to the end of the hall, entering the red door.

"What is..this... anyway... You didn't." A wide smile spread his lips. He showcased those perfect teeth as he quickly approached the sound board. Rubbing his fingers over the buttons and knobs, he chuckled.

"How? When?"

"Last weekend. My cousin's best friend has a crush on me and owns this place.. Plus I know you wanted to start recording those songs, but didn't have the equipment."

Frank ignored the cousin's best friend having a crush on her part and smiled. He stood straight again, looking over to the woman who'd been by his side since they were fifteen. She fiddled with her nails, hiding her blush.

"You always surprising me. Maybe I should return the favor..."

Cleo raised an eyebrow, looking up to him. Frank took no time to pull her body to him. He captured her strawberry glossed lips in a deep kiss. Her body melted into his as she moaned. His hands on her were leaving tingles on her skin. When the two parted, their breathing was heavy.

"Looks like another good night."