Like Me

Explicit Content

😍 Trevante 😍

"Who's gone touch you like me.."
~Chris Brown
"Who's Gonna (NoBody)"

Orchid looked up at the handsome male seated at the end of the bed. He watched her intently, letting the bulge grow against his boxers. She shyly undressed, seeing him watch her through the reflection of the mirror she stood in front of.

Her eyes drifted from his to her erect nipples. She felt her cheeks heat up as she ran her fingers over the hickies that were fresh against her skin. A tingle ran down her spine as she felt him behind her. His thick erection pressed against her ass, causing a moan to escape her lips. A feeling that brought back memories if their past.

"Relax, lemme take care of you."

His baritone voice vibrated against her skin. She relaxed against him, allowing his hands to rub down her body. He slipped a hand between her thighs, brushing a finger over her folds. His finger shined with her gloss as he brought it to his lips, tasting her.

"Stop teasing, Trevante.."

She bit her lip, turning to look at him. He smirked, pulling her to him. His hands rested on her hips as he kissed her softly. She felt him pressing against her stomach. With a smile, she walked to the king sized bed. Her thick thighs spread as she laid back, eyeing him the whole time.

Grabbing the anal plug, she giggled at how cute it was. A diamond decorated the short handle of the clear toy. She coated the plug in lube, flipping over to slip it in. Moaning, she pushed it in slowly, looking up at her lover seductively.

"Damn, look at that.. Arch for me.."

He smirked, smacking her fat folds twice. Orchid cursed, shaking her ass for him. Her goal was to enjoy this night and have him moaning her name. Arching her back, she listened to him chuckle at her eagerness. She looked back at him, pleading for his touch.

Trevante was a bit surprised at her behavior honestly. Orchid was a real introvert, quiet and to herself. She only opened up to him after they hung out a few times, testing him out. Little did he know that she was a very sexual individual. That was months ago, before they separated to pursue their lives. But for the moment, he had her close again.

"Ahhh.."

She moaned out as he pressed his mushroom tip into her. The deeper he slid, the more she stretched around him. Her hands moved over the covers, stretching out in front of her. He hummed at the feeling of her hugging him tight, closing his eyes at the feeling.

Pulling out slowly, he groaned at the slick shine of her natural lubricant. He bit down on his bottom lip, placing a hand on her ass. Spreading her cheeks apart, Trevante got a full view of them becoming one once again.

Orchid pushed back onto him with a purpose. Her ass slapping against him as she moaned. Toying with her breasts, she listened to the sexy sounds of her pussy talking back.

"Damn, you like taking this shit, huh?.. Like you know it belongs to you. It's yours, ain't it baby?"

His hand wrapped around her neck, pulling her against his chest. The sensation alone made her cream over him. He only pushed deeper, listening to her squeal his name. His soft lips kissed along her back.

She moaned as he continued his sweet torture. His strokes got harder, a grunt following each one. He kept his hand tightened on her neck, feeling her hand rest on top of his.

"Answer me, baby. Whose dick got you nuttin like this? Tell me it's yours baby."

He slowed his strokes, letting go of her neck. His hand went to hold her leg up to help hit her spot. She whimpered, placing a hand on his stomach. Trevante always drove her body crazy. Her body shook as she came again with a scream.

"This my dick, daddy! Fuck it's my dick.."

She looked back at him with a growl, playing with her clit. Her eyes closed as she worked on pleasing them both. He was close and she knew it.

"Give me that nut, baby. Show me how good I made you feel."

She teased, meeting his thrusts. His strokes got sloppy as he watched her titties bounce from fucking her. He moaned out her name, palming her ass as he spilled into her. She shook as she fell into the bed, feeling him slip from her with a pop.

He chuckled as he came down from his high. His hands caressed her ass before he gave it a smack. She moaned, letting his load leak from her. Too tired to move.

"I dare you to find anybody to fuck you like me.."