Start Up Another

Explicit Content

                              😩 Perez 😩

                              😩 Perez 😩

With each click of her heels against the tiled floor, flashbacks flooded her mind from the first night with her Mexican lover.

*Click*

The curly haired male kissed along the jawline of his new found lover. He left small love marks on her neck, making his territory be known. She purred in pleasure and pressed her round ass against his oncoming erection.

*Click*

"Perez!!" Sondra moaned out as she grabbed a handful of his soft hair. His curls tickled just beneath her belly button. He rolled his tongue over her swollen clit, smirking at her jerking hips.

He blew on her wet mound, looking up at her with his dark eyes. She bit her lip, trying to compose herself. It wasn't like her to give in to pleasure like this. She thought she knew how to keep herself calm.

*Click*

He ran a hand through his hair as his skin clapped with her. Her ass bounced against him, gaining a smirk of satisfaction. She groaned, burying her face in the pillows. Lipstick stained the white pillow case, matching with the initials J.P. sewn with red thread in the bottom right hand corner.

"You feel so damn good, mami.." He groaned to her, slapping her ass. His eyebrows furrowed as he closed his eyes. Pleasure was an understatement for what he was feeling. It was pure bliss. Sondra was sure to become a part of his life. He couldn't let her go.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

She stood at the familiar loft door. Her slender fingers ran over the silver 8G that was bolted to it. The hallways of the building were empty other than cleaning staff finishing their shifts. Knocking twice, she stood back and awaited her guilty pleasure. Running her hands over her curves, she heard the door unlock.

The door opened and a tall, slender woman stood with her fur hanging off her shoulders. A scowl laced her tanned face as she walked past Sondra with her belongings. A scoff left her lips as a half dressed Perez came to the door. He instantly dropped his smile as Sondra rolled her eyes, throwing the finger at him. Honestly confused, he watched her turn to strut away.

"Wait.. what's happened? Sondra?" Perez caught her arm, pulling her smoothly with him into the large apartment. She fell back into his arms as he closed the door. Her lips pressed together as she held back annoyance.