Take It

😍 Smyth 😍

😍 Smyth 😍

"You say it's big, but you take it. Ride cowgirl..."
~ Frank Ocean "Pyramids"

"Welcome to the Pyramids.."

The young male made his way pass the greeter and through the hanging crystals that lead to the main floor. He walked smoothly past the stage, glancing at the entertainment. Merely amused, he took a seat at the bar.

Yeah, most of the women in the fancy strip club were worthy of a second glance but they didn't stand out. He searched the floor, trying to catch a glimpse of her.

"The usual.."

The female bartender placed the drink in front of him. With a nod, he thanked her. She gave a small smile, moving to the next customer. Turning back to the crowd, he caught sight of the colorful hair.

A smile graced his lips as he seen her tending to a table. She smiled brightly at the men, placing their drinks down. Her practiced smile so realistic, he wondered if she was ever actually genuine when she smiled at him.

Looking towards the bar, Raz spotted him. Those brown eyes of her lit up at the sight of him. Her long legs strutted with ease in her heels, looking long and seductive.

"Smyth. I wasn't expecting you tonight. What do I owe the pleasure?"

She sat on the stool beside him, giving her feet a rest. They weren't aching like they used to when she first started at the club, but it still became uncomfortable. It still never set on her to wear a thicker heel as one of the other waitresses did.

Smyth took a sip of his drink, licking the access liquid off of his lip. She noticed the action, biting her lip gently. He just didn't know how attractive he was.

"Yeah. I thought I'd come in to see you. Maybe chill wit' you after you get off?"

He stared at her glossed lips. His minds always wondered how soft they were and if she was experienced in using them for more than talking. Not that he didn't like talking to her. Their conversations were usually quite interesting.

Raz was a very interesting person. Her personality was laid back once you got past her tough wall. He'd thought to leave her alone when she first rejected his friendly conversation months ago at the corner store, as he usually would if rejected, but she had his attention. It was something about her that attracted him to her. Almost like a pheromone, making her irresistible.

"You're in luck because the next shift just clocked in. I'm all yours.."

She smirked with a wink, standing to go clock out. He watched her walk away, swaying her hips. This girl knew how to play her cards.

~~~

"Who told you to start a new episode without me? You were supposed to wait negro."

Raz nudged Smyth's head playfully, seeing the episode of Greenleaf on the flat screen. She plopped down beside him with a giggle. He took in her freshly washed scent of strawberries and coconut oil. The aroma arousing him along with her choice of outfit.

"You ain't miss nothing really. This one just started."

He smirked, letting her rest beside him. Her shorts hugged her ass, making him bite his lip at the thought of kissing her thighs. She crossed her legs, snuggling up to him.

"Still could've waited. I wasn't gone that long.."

Her hand rested against his upper thigh, brushing her finger over his clothed skin. He watched her as she innocently watched tv, slowly tracing circles with her fingernail.

A small tingle awakened his hormones. His sexual drive was always on go, appearing whenever he came in contact with her. Though she never acknowledged her awareness of him holding back, he knew she was teasing him. It was in her eyes.

"You like playing with me, huh? A damn tease.."

Smyth smirked at her fake shock. Her hand stayed where it rested on his thigh as she raised an eyebrow. A smile dared to spread her lips as she looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Me? A tease? How?"

Raz rubbed his thigh slowly, feeling him tense. Her dark orbs captured his attention. A hint of lust apparent. She finally reached his stiffness, giving a light squeeze. His body relaxed as he hummed.

She bit her lip, watching his eyes lower as she massaged him. His mouth parted slightly, letting out small moans. The upper hand was hers to claim, and she loved being in control.

"Don't start what you can't finish, baby.."

He mumbled low enough for her to hear. His eyes were on her as she unzipped his pants. A smirk held her lips hostage as she sat on her knees in front of him. Front and center.

He cursed as she freed him. His length larger than she expected, making her eyes widen a bit. The thick election awaited her affect, leaking with his pre-cum. Licking her lips with hunger, she tightly held his base as she made eye contact.

"I can take it."