Slow It Down

Explicit Content

                          💦 Cameron 💦

           💦 Cameron 💦

"I like when you look up at me to pleasure me. Reluctant to kissing you, baby that was never me.."
~ Iman Shumpert 'Seance'

"Come on, Essence. It's nobody but Cameron, calm down."

She fumbled with her jacket as she gave herself a pep talk, awaiting his answer to her knocks. Her straightened hair blew gently from the draft on the porch. After many attempts, Cameron Ronnins had finally convinced Essence Holliks to a movie night.

Those knocks made his heart jump. Opening the black blinds to peek out, Cameron got a glance of that her and smiled. Doing a quick breath check, he opened the door and stepped back to let her in. His eyes trailed behind her as he admired her long legs waltzed into the house.

"Essence, you came. I almost thought you'd bailed on me. Glad you didn't." She shrugged her shoulders shyly and spread her glossed lips into a smile. Cameron took her purse and jacket, hanging it before he locked the door. She watched as he stepped up to her. His dark eyes were filled with lust.

"So what are we watching, Ronnins?" With a swing to her hips, she made her way to the soft couch. His chuckle graced her ears as he followed behind her, picking up the remote to turn on the television. She fought the smile fighting to surface.

"I thought we'd watch that Baggage Claim movie that you love. The one with Paula Patton, right?" Her brown eyes lit up as she turned to him. She sent a gentle slap to his chest, grinning. As many times as she'd gushed over the movie, he'd never watched it. So why not do it now with the girl he wanted?

"You know that movie gets my in my feels, Cam. You must want to get me emotional?.." He chuckled at her playful pouting as they sat on the couch. Pressing play, he sat the bowl of chips on his lap. 30 minutes passed as Cameron found himself giving admiring glances to Essence, as he often did when they hung out after lectures. Such a interesting being without trying.

"For someone who suggested the movie night, I seem to be watching it more than you." She joked, looking over to catch him red handed. He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I am nice to stare at though. I can agree with that."

She laughed at the snort he gave. "And I thought I was the cocky one." He teased, raising an eyebrow. Turning away from the movie, she gave him her full attention. He watched her shrug, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"It doesn't hurt to switch roles sometimes." She reached over to play in his beard, caressing his jaw. He leaned into her touch, keeping the gaze. "You not the only one that's fine as hell."

"Ahhh, a confession.." He took her hand, interlocking their fingers. "So you do think I'm attractive? Noted." She gave a playful eye roll at his words, allowing him to press a kiss to the back of her hand.

"Of course I do, silly.." Releasing his hand, she caught the collar of his shirt. With a gentle tug, she pulled him closer to her. "I don't just give anyone my time. I thought you'd know that by now."

The sexual frustration was always there between them. A heated make out session or two being as far as they'd ever gotten before being interrupted somehow. Other than that one time he got a quick taste of her, which didn't last as long as he'd wished. But now it was just them, all alone. He wanted Essence, and she damn sure wanted him. Now, it was all down to who initiated the first move so she took the chance.

He licked his lips at the memory of her soft lips. "Maybe I need a little reminder." Glancing at her lips, he leaned forward to catch them. His low hum in the moment made her smile against his lips.

She pulled from his lips, chuckling as he growled. Her nails gently massaged his scalp, playing in his hair. He moved his attention to her neck, giving sloppy kisses as she moaned softly. "I can give you more than that.."

Once she'd finally stopped his sweet kisses, he allowed her to lay him back. His shirt had came off in the process, her lips rewarding him with small kisses down his chest and stomach. She'd managed to use the shirt as a blindfold which he didn't seem to mind.

He felt her tugging at his shorts, maneuvering them down a little. His hips lifted to assist her, but he still wondered what her next to move would be. "I didn't think you were into blindfol- Ooo.."

"Mhmm." She hummed around him, closing her lips to slip him from her mouth with a pop.  "I'll make sure to teach you everything I like.." He cursed as she began to slowly stroke him. Base to tip, with a small twist.

Her thumb massaged his head, lubricating it with her saliva. The strokes of her hand became shorter, focusing on pleasuring him intensely before she eased back into her full stroke. He mumbled her name as she teased him with the warmth of her mouth.

"All that shit talking you do, and you don't have anything to say?" She purred her words, using her free hand to run up his lower stomach. Her nails grazing his skin sent tingles through him. "Really?"

She was only answered by his soft groaning. That made her chuckle. His whispered curses didn't rise until her mouth met him once again. The sounds of her eased slurping caught his ears and he could've sworn she was sweet talking his soul from his body.

His hand somehow found her hair, fingers running through until he fisted a messy ponytail. Her head bobbed to a steady rhythm, relaxing him as he hummed. "I just know you look so good as fuck.." She moaned over him in response, continuing her throating with no hands. The rasp in his voice motivating her.

He couldn't take not being able to see her. His free hand slipped the makeshift blindfold from his eyes, tossing the shirt to the side. Her eyes met his and he tucked his bottom lip between his teeth. She was putting on a show, for sure.

"Slow it down for me, baby.." He mumbled the request, and she obeyed. Her eyes left his as she focused on her task. His length and her lips glistening. "I need to savor every second of your fine ass."