Hinting Around

Explicit Content

                               😍 Donn 😍

                😍 Donn 😍

"Still fucking, but I wanna make love. I️ really want to.."
~Trey Songz "Playboy"

"Why you playing with me, Donn? Goneeee."

Jazz squirmed as the handsome male gently pinched her thigh. She shrugged him off and continued to watch her episode of Insecure. His breathing crept on the back of her neck as he tried to cuddle with her.

"You act like you don't like a nigga or sum. You know how I'm feelin bout ya..."

Donn bit his plump bottom lip. He relaxed into the couch, focusing on the nervous female. She liked him, no doubt. I️t was just his size that scared her. The dude was packing a beast, and she wasn't that experienced.

To make matters worse, he had the audacity to turn her on and be looking like a full course meal. Dreads put up, those sexy lips, a fresh line up, a fitted white tee, some adidas sweats, and that million dollar smile. His voice was the icing on the cake, enough to make you melt.

"Damn. Why you ain't go with my uncle? He didn't need your help?"

Jazz pouted as he rested a hand on her thigh, lightly squeezing. She groaned in an annoyed tone to cover up her moan. Her uncle was a year older than her, and she was somewhat thankful for that because his friends were easy on the eyes. Just like Donn.

He chuckled in response. His hand stroking his beard, he licked his lips. Donn didn't mind her little act she was putting on.

"Duece asked me to make sure you was aight. He gotta stay overnight in B town, and won't be back until tomorrow night."

She looked over, squinting her eyes. He knew her next question, yet he let her ask.

"What he doing there?"

Her arms crossed as she raised an eyebrow. She looked at Duece at an older brother, yet acted like his mother. I️t was funny:

"Minding his business.. What you trying to do over here?"

Donn smirked at her glare. She smacked her lips, throwing in an eye roll. She stood and grabbed the large pizza box and empty water bottles. Walking into the kitchen, she tossed the bottles into the trash and placed the pizza box on the counter.

"Who you rolling your eyes at? I'll make a believer outta yo little ass.."

She scoffed, rolling her eyes again. "First off, I'm far from little. Second, you. And third, get the fuck off me!"