Timed

Explicit Content

                                😋 Trey 😋

                                😋 Trey 😋

"You been wanting what you need and imma give it to you.."
~Ar'mon and Trey "Drown"

The smell of different seasonings and spices filled the air as Clover danced around the kitchen. She rubbed down her turkey and slid it into the oven. Thanksgiving was almost around the corner and she wanted to practice her cooking skills before the big day came.

A cooling pecan pie rested on the counter. Her mess that was once in the kitchen was gone due to her multi tasking. The smooth hum of R&B filled the air around her.

Grinding her hips to the song that sounded through the kitchen, she heard a familiar voice sing along. Her best friend's brother loved to sing and she was always down to listen. Turning to him, she smiled.

"I see you're finally up. Your brother left to handle some business. He said to tell you he'll be back in a couple hours."

He nodded, taking his time to observe her backside. She absent mindlessly continued to softly say her hips. Her ass bounced as she walked to the cabinet to put up the spices. "Who you looking fine for?"

Clover exhaled as he caught her waist. Nibbling at her neck. She let his fingers creep to the hem of the shirt she wore that covered her half naked body hidden underneath. Slipping from him, she turned to him once she stood at a good distance.

"Why you always playing, Trey?" She sighed, allowing him to step closer to her. He looked down at her breast that were peeking from her v-neck.

"Mmm, You smell like cinnamon." Trey bit his bottom lip, ignoring her gently pushing his hands. Clover actually loved his touch, mentally wanting him to take her.

"Trey.."

"Come're"

She obeyed as he sang to her. Their bodies shared heat as he reached her warmth. She exhaled, feeling her body being lifted onto the counter.

"Trey, I'm cooking.."

The sentence came out airy as she spread her thighs. His warm hands ran along her inner thighs. Trey licked his lips, making eye contact with her.

He kissed her thighs softly. His soft lips caressed her skin as he trailed closer to her wetness. She moaned as his thumb circled her exposed pearl.

"And I'm hungry. You gon feed me?.."

With a soft blow, Clover trembled from the sudden air hitting her mound. Trey hummed pressing his clothed erection against her. She moaned as he kissed on her neck, running her nails along his back.

"Baby.."

She gasped as he ground his dick harder against her. He chuckled, lifting her legs. His appendage sprung to life as he finally laid eyes on her bubblegum pink oasis.

He pushed into her. Clover's sharp inhale was heard over the music. Trey groaned, thrusting slowly to let her adjust to his curved thickness. She glossed his dick and he loved the view.

"Now I'm your baby, huh? Let's see how much we can get done before he comes back.."