L: start to end

Yoongi and I immediately go silent as Chunhei slowly wakes up, her hands automatically going up to rub at her eyes. 

"Princess, what did I tell you," I speak up, silently wishing she doesn't bring up what woke her up in the first place. 

"Be gentle," Chunhei yawns, putting her fists back into her lap, "Why are you and daddy fighting?" 

"We aren't fighting, munchkin," Yoongi answers before I could even come up with an excuse, "We're just talking."

"In angry voices?" 

I look directly at Yoongi, telepathically telling him to continue what he started. 

"Oh, look! We've made it to the gas station!" Yoongi distracts the girl, parking the car and pointing excitedly at the convenience store, "Chunnie, are you still craving banana milk?" 

Chunhei excitedly nods, the conversation seemingly already forgotten as Yoongi gets out of the car and opens her door, scooping her up into his arms. 

"Mummy! Let's get some banana milk!" She cheers as Yoongi whisks her away into the store. 

After a short trip to the convenience store and a stock up on snacks, we were back on the road. The rest of the trip was quiet, with Chunhei's iPad filling up the silence and tension that was evident between Yoongi and me. 

"We're home," Yoongi sighs, parking the car in his regular spot, "I have to go to the studio soon. Can we talk tonight?" 

"You're leaving now?" I frown, knowing I'd have to live with the uncertainty for a bit longer before I could settle my nerves. 

"I'm gonna help you both upstairs and make sure you're all settled first," Yoongi clarifies, getting out of the car and making his way to the trunk of the car, "But I need to leave right after." 

"It can't wait until tomorrow?" 

"Why do you think I dragged us all up here today, YN?" He snaps, loudly putting the bags down onto the ground. 

"Sorry," I manage to respond back, "I'll get Chunhei out." 

"Wait, baby," Yoongi huffs, "I didn't mean to-" 

"Stop," I cut him off, "We're both clearly on edge right now. I think we both need some time away from each other. Just until you go and take care of whatever is bothering you."

"YN."

"Just bring the bags upstairs and get ready to leave," I don't let him finish, "We'll talk tonight." 

The silence is deafening as we make the trip up the elevator and into the apartment. Chunhei immediately runs into her room, excitedly going on about how much she had missed her bed. I walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge, making a mental note to go grocery shopping sometime this week.

"I'm heading out," A pair of arms wrap around my torso, engulfing me in a back hug, "I love you. We'll talk tonight, ok?" 

"Ok," I simply respond, turning around to face him, "I love you too." 

"Good," Yoongi whispers, cupping my face with both hands and placing a kiss on my forehead, nose, and finally, my lips, "See you tonight." 

And with that, I'm left alone in the empty kitchen. 

"Chunnie?" I call out once I snap out of my trance, "Kitten, where are you?" 

"In my room, mummy!" 

I  grab my phone off the kitchen counter and pad down to her bedroom where I find her playing with her new toys, her suitcase open and haphazardly unpacked. 

"I was too excited," Chunhei sheepishly explains before I could scold her for making a mess, "Sorry, mummy." 

My frustration immediately melts away as I shake my head and pull her into a hug, "Nothing to be sorry about, my love. But, you need to clean this up soon, ok?" 

"Yes, mummy!" 

"Good girl," I smile, kissing the top of her head, "You play here, love. I'll be outside in the living room." 

She jokingly shoos me away and I laugh as I pull out my phone. Ever since the whole fight between me and Yoongi, my head has been clouded with all types of thoughts that I couldn't go through alone. I don't give myself a second to stop as my fingers move over the keyboard. 

an hour later

"I'M HEEEERE!" A shrill voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and stand from the couch, walking over to the front door. 

"Is that?!" Chunhei runs up to the end of the hallway, peeking from behind the wall that leads to the entryway of the apartment. 

"Yes, it is," I laugh, already knowing who was behind the door. 

I call her over as I move to open the door. She lets out a squeal of excitement as I unlock the door and swing it open. 

"NOAH!' Chunhei shrieks, making both me and the boy's mother flinch from the loud sound, "I MISSED YOU!!" 

"CHUNNIE!" the boy shrieks back in the same loud tone, running in and engulfing the little girl in his arms, "I MISSED YOU MORE!" 

"Let's go to my room!" Chunhei giggles, already pulling Noah towards her bedroom. 

"Kim Noah!" Sora scolds, toeing her shoes off and removing her jacket, "You didn't even say hi to Auntie YN! Get back here and show some manners!" 

"Sorry!" the little boy sheepishly runs back, coming to a halt in front of me, "Hi, Auntie YN! I missed you!" 

"I missed you more, cutie," I laugh, bending down to wrap him in a hug and ruffling his curly hair. 

"Chunhei!" Sora calls out, "Where's my hug?" 

Chunhei runs out, crashing straight into her auntie's waiting arms making both me and Sora laugh at her excitement. 

"Ok, you two," I start once the mini reunion ends, "Go on and play. How's pizza for dinner?" 

A chorus of agreement follows the question as I nod in agreement. I let the two run back to Chunhei's room as Sora drags  me over to the couch. 

"Ok, babe," She starts, plopping down on the couch and getting comfortable, "Sit down and tell me everything." 

"I don't even know where to begin," I sigh, falling onto the couch right next to her figure, "It was such a great start, but everything just went to shit after Yoongi got a call from his studio." 

"How bad?" 

"We're fighting," I mutter, "I think?" 

"Oh shit," Sora gasps, "I can't let this happen. Let me order the pizza then you tell me everything! Start to end and don't leave anything out!"

 Let me order the pizza then you tell me everything! Start to end and don't leave anything out!"