II: sora

2:30pm 

"Bye, Minho! I'll see you tomorrow," I wave as another one of my students gets picked up. 

I walk back over to the waiting area and count the remaining students. Chunhei, Noah, and two other students sit patiently on the bench waiting for their parents. I make it to the bench and take a seat. 

"Did you guys have a fun day today?" I ask the students. 

"Yes!! You make math so fun, Ms. Lee!"

"Yeah! And you have so many fun markers during art time!"

"And you even played with us during recess time!" Noah cheers along with his two other classmates. I giggle at their responses and look over at Chunhei. She looks sleepy and can barely keep her eyes open. Her head was gently rested on Noah's shoulder as the little boy tried his best to keep his upper body still while his feet swung back in forth, not reaching the ground. 

After the students finish suggesting a movie day, two adults walk up and the two other students run over and embrace their parents. I wave goodbye to both students and look over to the remaining two. 

2:55pm 

By this time, both Noah and Chunhei have fallen asleep on the bench. Noah leaning on the wall behind the bench, his curly hair flopping over his eyes, and Chunhei, whose cheeks looked squishier than ever as she remained in the same spot she's been in. The only difference now was that Noah was leaning his head on top of hers. I mentally awe at the sight before me. 

"Noah!" I hear a voice calling out. As I look up, a woman approaches the bench and my breath gets caught in my throat. This woman looked perfect. 

Her long wavy black hair cascaded down her shoulders and framed her face perfectly. She was dressed in a white blouse tucked into black trousers with a denim jacket casually hanging over her shoulders. Her face held a slight smile as she approached the trio. She looked naturally flawless. 

"Hi! I'm Kim Sora, I'm Noah's mum. You must be Ms. Lee. You met my husband, Jin, this morning." She introduces, bending down and tapping her son's cheeks, waking him up. 

"Yes, I met him this morning. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim!" 

"Mummy! Finally!!" Noah jolts awake, knocking Chunhei away in the process. The little girl groans sleepily but doesn't fully wake up. She begins to lean towards Noah but he isn't sitting in the same spot. Quickly, I reach for the tiny girl and pull her to my side before she falls. She stays sleeping and cuddles herself into my side, sighing in content. 

"Please, call me Sora! Jin wasn't lying when he said you looked young. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" 

"I'm 25 years old, this is my first year teaching," I blush as she makes a shocked face. 

"25?! Wow, you're an angel. 25 years old and teaching little kids? I'm 27 and I can't even keep up with Noah!"

"It's always been my passion," I admit as Chunhei snuggles deeper into my side, now wrapping her arms around my side as she falls deeper asleep. Sora notices the tiny girl. 

"Ah, you have the Min child, too? Her and Noah have been best friends since they were babies. She's like my second child."

"I noticed! Her and Noah were inseparable today. They sat next to each other and never left each other's side." I gazed lovingly at the two kids. 

"Is she last one to be picked up?"

"Yeah, but I don't mind. She isn't causing any trouble at the moment," I laugh, motioning to the sleeping girl. 

"It's just her and Yoongi, you know. Her mother left them right after Chunhei was born. She didn't want a kid to stop her from living her dreams. An evil woman." Sora grimaces, stroking her son's cheek as he hugs her side. 

Before I can process the information, a loud shrilling sound comes from Sora's handbag. She fishes her cellphone from her purse and giggles. 

"Hello?" She sings into the phone.

"Yah! I didn't cook dinner to have it get cold because you came home too late!! Get home now!!" I hear Jin faintly scream over the phone. Sora pulls her phone away from her ear, her yelling husband still telling her to get home. 

"We're coming, we're coming! We can always microwave it, sweetie," Sora jokingly reassures her husband over the phone. Jin continues on about how the flavor will be lost once it goes into a microwave before his wife cuts him off. 

"See you soon, honey! Byee!" Sora quickly hangs up on her husband. I giggle lightly at her phone call and mentally awe at their playful relationship. 

"You seem like a cool person, Ms. Lee. We should get to know each other more!" Sora says, pulling a card out of her pocket, handing it over to me. 

Kim Sora

Pastry Chef || 24/7 Heaven 

650-4589

"Please, call me YN! I feel weird being called Ms. Lee by someone who is around my age!"

"Well, we gotta get going before Jin deprives me of dinner. Bye, YN!" Sora waves as the duo turn to leave. 

"Bye Sora! Bye, Noah! See you tomorrow, buddy!"

Sora walks over to her car, buckling Noah in and getting into the drivers seat. She waves a final time before driving away, leaving you with a sleeping Chunhei cuddled up to you side.