LXI: dami

"Mummy!" Chunhei and Noah run towards us as soon as we walk into the house.

"Auntie YN! Auntie Sora!" Haru's smaller voice follows right after as she runs a few seconds behind the two older kids. 

I bend down to capture both Chunhei and Haru into my arms and pull them into a tight hug. 

"Hi, angels," I smile, giving both girls a kiss on their heads, "Haru, I've missed you! Have you been good!" 

"Yes!" Haru beams brightly, looking up at me with her smile, "Missed you more!" 

I laugh as we break apart. I stand slowly back up, which catches Yoongi's attention.

"Baby, are you ok?" He jogs over, noticing my careful attempt to get back up, "Are you hurt?"

"I'm ok," I reassure him as he pulls me into his embrace, "Just a little tired. I bent down and didn't consider how hard it would be to get back up."

Yoongi simply nods and leads us all into the living room where everyone else was seated. 

"Missed you," He whispers into my ear, placing a kiss on my cheek. 

"Missed you more," I whisper back, reaching up to kiss his jaw, "Glad you were able to get out earlier than usual."

"Me too," Yoongi pulls me closer to his side, "Are you sure everything is ok? We can head home now so you can rest." 

"I'm ok if you're ok," I smile as we walk towards the empty love seat in Sora and Jin's living room, "I missed everyone so I'm ok with staying."

"Ok, just tell me if you need anything," Yoongi nods and places a kiss on my forehead, "Missed you so much. I promise things at the studio will slow down soon."

"Yah! Lovebirds! Why don't you join the conversation!" Jin scolds as he re-enters the living room from the kitchen, "Beer anyone?"

Everyone but me raises their hands causing Hobi to double check.

"YN? No beer? Are you sure?" He asks, holding the bottle out to me.

I shake my head and smile, "No, I'm ok, Hobi. Don't feel like drinking too much tonight."

Hobi simply nods and takes the bottle back, taking a sip of it himself. 

"I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow so I'm taking it slow on the alcohol," I try to explain, shooting Sora a scared look.

"It's no problem, YN!" Hobi smiles brightly while shaking his head, "How is school? Are these rascals giving you problems?"

"Not at all," I laugh, looking over at the 3 kids playing in the other side of the living room," For 2nd graders, they are pretty well behaved. All of my students are." 

"YN, is there a specific age for pre-k?" Namjoon joins our conversation, "Haru's turning 5 and I'd like to get her enrolled at your school for the upcoming school year."

"5 years old is perfect," I turn my attention to Namjoon who nods his head, "She may even qualify for kindergarten. I'll check on it this week and let you know!" 

"Thank you so much!!" Namjoon smiles, looking over at his daughter, "She's growing up so fast. I remember when she was just a tiny baby." 

"She was such a cutie," Yoongi gushes, also looking over at the the kids playing.

"It's almost Dami's birthday," Namjoon whispers, "We've gotta visit her soon."

"Oh yeah," Sora and the others join into our conversation, "I saw it on my calendar and was gonna remind you all."