XVIII: dentist

"Let me finish off the lasagna then let's wake up Chunnie," I untangle myself from Yoongi, leaving him with a soft kiss. 

Yoongi lets go with a hum before letting me go and picking up his phone. 

"Should I reply to her?" 

"I don't know, love. I don't wanna speak for you. It's your choice," I respond, unsure of my answer. 

Yoongi sits quietly for a few seconds before getting up and making his way to my living room, plopping himself onto the couch. 

I sprinkle some more cheese on top of the lasagna, just the way Chunhei likes it, and place it in the oven to finish. 

yoongi's pov

Brushing a hand through my hair, I plop onto the sofa and pull out my phone, rereading the text message from the unknown number. 

unknown number: didn't know you'd actually replace me, yoongs. it's sad. 

I wrack my brain for an answer and come up blank. Letting out a frustrated huff, I decide to go with my gut and respond. 

yoongi: who is this and where did you get my phone number?

I quickly type back a response and send it, throwing my phone onto the couch. 

"Yoongs, you okay, babe?" I hear YN ask from the kitchen. 

"I'm fine, love. Just responded to the text message," I reply, earning a reassuring smile from my girl. 

YN turns back to grab the food from the oven when my phone lets out sound, indicating that I have a new notification. 

I reach over and grab my phone, unlocking it. 

unknown number: you don't remember me, yoonie?

unknown number: I thought I was unforgettable. you said it yourself when you were buried in me. 

I gasped at the vulgar way the person talked and new exactly who it was. Yuna. 

yoongi: where did you get my phone number, yuna. 

yuna: now, now. why do you have to be so aggressive? aren't you gonna ask me how I've been?

yoongi: no 

yuna: oh well. how's our daughter?

yoongi: she isn't your daughter, yuna. you don't even know her name . do you even know what she looks like? 

yuna: of course I do. Min Chunhei, born August 16, 2014. our daughter, duh 

yoongi: you can literally google all of that, idiot. now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna have lunch with my daughter and her mother. 

yuna: you can't avoid me forever, Min Yoongi. and make sure to tell that ugly wench of yours to keep her hands off my daughter. I can't have her tainting my daughter. 

"Ouch! she's evil," YN gasps from behind the couch, leaning over and wrapping her arms around my neck, "I know i'm ugly but a wench?!" 

"She's talking about herself," I reply, placing a kiss on her arm, "Let's wake up our kitten?"

"Mhm," YN excitedly agrees, running over to her bedroom, eager to wake up Chunhei. 

YN's pov

"Munchkin, wake up," I gently move her hair away from her face and stroke her puffy cheeks.

"Mu-mummy?" Chunhei starts stirring, her eyes still closed.