LX: oops

"Yah! Why aren't you two answering your phones?!" I hear the familiar Jin angry voice screech over the speaker. 

"Yah! I thought we were having girls night! Why are you disturbing?" Sora answers back with the same amount of attitude.

I giggle as they bicker back and forth for a little before Sora puts the phone on speaker, "You're on speaker. Why do you want both of us to hear what you have to say?"

"Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi just arrived here from the studio," Jin explains, making my eyes go wide, "Yoongi said he was calling YN but she wasn't answering so he called you, but you also didn't answer. So here we are!" 

"What part of girls night do you not understand?" Sora rolls her eyes, "Are the four of you gonna have dinner there? Ours just arrived."

"I made enough for me and the 2 kids, but I don't have enough for the rest of them," Jin explains, "Actually I think I'll have enough for me, Chunhei, Noah, and Haru, but the men...I've got nothing for them."

"Order delivery!" Sora quickly answers, "We're gonna eat dinner and then chat a bit more. We'll head over there in like 2 hours...maybe 3!" 

"3 hours??" And before Jin could complain any longer, Sora hovers her finger over the end call button before pressing firmly down on it, ending the call and cutting Jin's complaining off. 

"Oops," She giggles, slipping the phone into her pocket, "Enough about them! Let's go finish dinner, mama!!" 

I laugh as my hand subconsciously goes to my stomach, caressing it gently and acknowledging the small, developing human in there. 

"Already whipped," Sora teases, dragging me along to the living room, "You have any idea how far along you may be?" 

"Hmm," I think back, "Maybe 3 weeks? 4? I know I missed my period so..."

I pause and blink for a few seconds. 

"Oh shit."

"What?!" Sora squeaks, a piece of chicken hanging from her mouth, "What happened!!"

"Nothing," I laugh, signaling her to finish her bite of chicken, "I've been feeling really fatigued lately and these past few days my migraines and nausea have been insane. I had a few signs,  but I never put them together." 

"Oh, honey," Sora rubs my arm comfortingly, "Sometimes I forget you didn't birth Chunhei. Ok, I will help you with all of these things. Don't even worry."

I laugh at her revelation because I also sometimes forget that Chunhei isn't biologically mine.

"I'll get you set up with the doctor that I had when I was pregnant with Noah. Her name is Dr. Yoon and she's super helpful. I'll give her a call tomorrow and pass along your information. Is that ok?"

"Yes, that's perfect," I pull Sora into what seems like the hundredth hug we've shared tonight, "Thank you, Sora, this honestly means so much to me."

"Anything for you, YN," She smiles, "When are you gonna tell Yoongi?"

"Hmm," I contemplate, "When did you tell Jin?"

"Oh, I waited until after my first appointment. I brought him one of the scans of Noah and he was so excited," Sora smiles while retelling how she broke the news to Jin.

"It might be a bit early for you to get an ultrasound though," Sora continues, "But we'll talk to Dr. Yoon about running some more tests just to make sure."

I nod my head and continue to eat. I didn't realize how hungry I've been until I started eating. 

"If you don't mind me asking," Sora starts, making me turn my attention fully on her, "Do you have a general idea of when this baby was...made?"

I choke as Sora finishes the question, "Umm..."

"Slow down, YN," Sora laughs, patting my back, "Sorry, I didn't realize how weird of a question it was until I asked it." 

"It's all good," I laugh, wiping my mouth with a napkin, "And I think I know when. Or at least the general week. It must have been the week we came back from Daegu in a hurry. Remember when Yoongi and I had that fight?"

"OMG," Sora gasps, "It was by makeup sex?!" 

"Unnie!" I swat at her, "Maybe..."

"Hey, I don't judge," Sora reassures, "I'm just happy we've got another baby coming!!" 

"Me too," I smile, looking down, "I thought this would be scary, y'know, doing the test and stuff, but having you with me has helped ease the stress a lot." 

"I'm just trying to secure the role of godmother," Sora jokes, earning a swat from me.

"I mean it!" She laughs, "Let's finish up and head over to the guys. Hopefully the kiddos aren't causing too much trouble." 

after dinner

"So we won't tell any of them," Sora clarifies for the hundredth time as we settle into her car, "Not even Jin?"

"I mean..." I contemplate, "You can tell Jin but he has to promise to not tell Yoongi." 

"Nevermind," Sora decides, "Jin can have a big mouth sometimes. If I tell him, there is no guarantee that he won't let it accidentally slip to Jungkook or Hobi. Then we won't be able to control who tells who. Safe bet is to keep it between us."

"Just until I go to the doctor," I respond, "I don't think I'll be able to keep it in for a long time. Especially from Chunhei."

"Oh she's gonna be so excited," Sora gushes, "Are you gonna tell her the same time you'll tell Yoongi?"

"I think so."

"That'd be so cute! Ugh, I'm so excited for you, YN. I'll call Dr. Yoon first thing in the morning."

"Will you come with me to my first appointment?" 

"Of course!!" Sora smiles, quickly flashing me a smile before continuing to drive, "I'll keep my schedule fairly open. You'll most likely prefer an afternoon appointment, right?"

"Yes, if possible," I nod, "I don't want to miss school. I think I'll actually miss my students too much." 

"Such a teacher thing to say," Sora teases, "But also, it's only been a few hours since we left our kids with Jin and I miss Noah already."

"Exactly!" I laugh and relate to Sora's sentiments, "I've spent so much time with Chunhei that when she's not with me, I feel so lonely." 

"We need to have more girls nights because what are we doing??" Sora jokes before turning into the parking garage of their home, "But for now, let's get our babies!" 

*partially proofread

a/n: plot is slowly moving along! I didn't realize how ominous the previous chapter's cliffhanger was and I was so tempted to post this chapter immediately to clear up the confusion! there's still a lot more to go though soooo stick around hehehe 

thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!