XXIII: good girl

[SMUT WARNING: this chapter will contain smut]

"What were you saying, love?" I giggle and stroke Chunhei's hair as she chews on her food happily. 

"Ah, right," Yoongi starts, taking a sip of his water before continuing, "Every new year's day, Chunnie and I go back to Daegu and visit my parents. I was wondering if you'd come with us this year?" 

My eyes widen at Yoongi's request. Daegu? Meet Yoongi's parents? 

"I mean, you don't have to," Yoongi sheepishly rushes out, "I just.. My mom, I told her about you and she really wants to meet you." 

Was I ready for this? 

My mind starts racing as thoughts begin to swirl in my head. Will they like me? Will they trust me to take care of their son AND their granddaughter? 

"Mummy?" A tiny voice breaks me out of my trance, "Mummy, are you okay?" 

I shake my head and break out of my thoughts, looking from Yoongi to Chunhei, "I'm okay, munchkin. Just got a little bit distracted." 

I turn my head to face Yoongi and see him looking at me with a straight face, "I'd love to go."

"Really?" Yoongi breaks into one of his gummy smiles, "I really thought you'd leave me here." 

"Yoongi!" I scold, swatting at him from across the table, "I just admitted my love for you!"

"I did it first!"

"I'd love to meet your parents, Yoongs," I ignore his banter, "But I promised my parents that I'd see them after Christmas, too."

"I mean, I won't be going into work for about two weeks after Christmas. How about we take a little vacation?" Yoongi suggests, grabbing my hand that was resting on the table and lacing his with it, "Your parents are in Busan, right?"

I nod in response, wiping away some sauce from my daughter's face. 

"Why don't we spend Christmas here, leave for Busan on the 28th, spend new year's eve there, then leave for Daegu on the 1st?" Yoongi plans out, "We can come back on the 3rd so that you and Chunnie have a few days before class starts up again." 

"That sounds like a plan," I agree, squeezing Yoongi's hand, "Chunnie's gonna be extra spoiled now with two sets of grandparents."

"She'll always be fed," Yoongi laughs, turning to the child, "Ready to go, kitten?"

"Let's go!" Chunhei cheers, wiping her mouth and lifting her arms up towards Yoongi. 

"I gotta stop spoiling you, little brat," Yoongi groans, lifting her up into his arms, "But I'll start tomorrow." 

Chunhei and I giggle as Yoongi, once again, gives Chunhei what she wants. 

min apartment: 

"Alright, princess," I tickle the little girl slightly, "Go on and get ready for a bath. Mummy will meet you there." 

Chunhei nods and tosses her shoes off, rushing to the bathroom. 

As I put my purse onto the kitchen island, I feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around me, engulfing me in a back hug. 

"Jagi, stop giving Chunnie all the attention," Yoongi whines, digging his head into my neck and placing small kisses on my jaw, "I need some love, too!"

I laugh and turn around so I'm facing him. My arms find their way around his neck. Yoongi slowly lifts his head from my neck and looks down at me.