LII: make up

"The studio gave me a new assignment. The label is debuting a new girl group and I've been appointed as their main producer and composer for their debut album. Target debut date is somewhere in March so they want to get the ball rolling ASAP, " Yoongi explains, the exhaustion clear in his voice. 

"That's good news, Yoongs," I try to cheer him up, but he quickly shuts me down.

"I don't want to do it, YN," He sighs, shifting so my back was against his chest and I was sat comfortably between his legs, "As main producer and composer, my studio times are going to increase. I'm basically creating this group's signature sound and image. I'd have to be in the studio constantly and that'll take me away from you and Chunhei. I don't want that to happen."

I simply nod my head to show that I'm still listening. Because our jobs differed so much, I always found myself struggling to give Yoongi advice when he'd complain about his job and I'd always resort to acknowledging his struggles and trying my best to help him with the little knowledge I had of his job responsibilities. 

"Don't worry yourself too much, baby," Yoongi senses my inner-dilemma, "I know you're wracking your head for something to say. You don't. Just sitting here with you and telling you what has happened has lifted so much weight from my shoulders." 

"But I want to help you more than that," I whine, "Can't Joon or Hobi be the main producers? Or at least shoulder some of the weight?" 

"They've been recruited as well," Yoongi responds, "We've all been put onto this project. The company's adamant on debuting this group with our music. They're getting desperate. With the industry debuting so many groups now, it wants to catch up and keep its name popular. We all don't want to commit so much to it, but the company put its foot down today." 

"Oh..."

"Enough about that for now," Yoongi shifts the conversation, "I've been an absolute dick these past two days and I owe you and Chunhei an explanation and an apology." 

"And Sora!"

"And Sora," Yoongi laughs, "She did send me a threatening glare while walking out earlier and I deserved it." 

I look back and give his jaw a small peck, acknowledging his sentiments.

"When Namjoon called me that night, it was about the new assignment. The company wanted me back here ASAP despite my schedule being clear that I wasn't to be bothered during my vacation. They went right past it and promised to make it up to me," He scoffs, "But I didn't want that. I was so angry that they'd disturbed me and I took it out on you. In my family home. In front of my mom. That was the worst thing I could possibly do to you and I feel so fucking horrible for doing that to you."

"It really did hurt me, Yoongi."

"And I'll say sorry for my whole life if that's what you want, Jagi," He sighs, kissing my head, "I should have never took it out on you because you didn't have anything to do with it. Eomma even got on me the second you ran out of the room. Said I messed it up big time and I'd be lucky if you still wanted to be with me after the shit I pulled."

"Sora threatened to shave your head in your sleep if you didn't explain and apologize."

"Deserved," Yoongi laughs, "You've got Eomma and Sora on your side, love, please forgive me soon so they don't get me."

"Don't ever do that again, Yoongi," I try to sound stern, "You really scared me and even though we said we aren't, Chunhei probably thinks something is wrong. We can have disagreements but I don't want her to ever be caught in the middle or catch us like that."

"I know, Jagi," Yoongi agrees, "We'll talk to her tomorrow morning about it. She seems to be tired so we'll put her to bed and let her get some sleep tonight." 

After exchanging a few kisses and assuring that everything was now ok, we both got up from the couch and head to Chunhei's room. She was sitting comfortably on her beanbag while playing with her Switch. 

"Mummy! Daddy!" She cheers, placing the console down and running towards Yoongi's outstretched arms, "Noah and I had so much fun tonight. I missed him a lot."

"I'm sure you did, honey," I lean towards her, pinching her cheeks, "You tired? We had a long day today." 

Chunhei nods, letting a yawn out.

"Let's get you ready for bed, little one," Yoongi says, bringing her over to the bathroom to get her teeth brushed. 

───── ❝ after bedtime routine  ❞ ─────

"C'mere, love," Yoongi opens his arms as he lays on our bed, "I want to cuddle."

"We cuddled earlier on the couch," I joke, taking off the face mask I had on and throwing it in the trash, "I need some self care, Yoongs, my skin looks horrible."

"I can care for you!" He argues, again trying to get me to get into bed, "And you look beautiful, love, don't ever say that."

"You want something," I narrow my eyes at him, standing with my hands on my hips at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, you," Yoongi nonchalantly answers, causing my cheeks to get warm, "Now come over here so I can have you."

I make no move to get into bed.

"Please, jagi," He pouts, doing the same face Chunhei does when she wants something, "Let me make it up to you for the fight."

"Now that's one way to ask for make up sex," I laugh, finally getting into bed and into Yoongi's waiting arms.

He brings me into his arms and shuffles around so I'm straddling his lap, "Finally."

I giggle as he begins to place kisses all over my face and neck. After a few kisses, he switches positions, making me let out a gasp. He moves to put me on the bed while hovering over me. 

"I'll show you just how sorry I am, love," He whispers before lowering himself down to kiss me. 

It's going to be a long night... 

*not proofread

*not proofread

a/n: second chapter back! I was actually scared to post yesterday in fear of what you guys had to say. I honestly have so much to update y'all on about what's happened since I last updated, but I wanna get chapters out to make up for my absence. I missed you all and I'm so happy to be back and writing again. if you've read mummy since the beginning and are comfortable with sharing, tell me how life's been for you! mine's been hectic but it's slowing down now and I can't wait to get chapters out for y'all to read. 

to everyone who has waited, I'm so sorry it took so long and I promise I'll make it up to you guys! I appreciate you all and I can't wait for you to read what I have in store! ily and see you in the next chapter.