XXV: wrestle that bitch

"And I wanna be rich and famous,  but we all can't get what we want, right?" Sora snarls, ready to pounce. 

Jin keeps her in a tight hold. 

"I think I made it very clear that I don't ever wanna talk to you again, Yuna," Yoongi responds in a bored tone. 

He sits closer to me and places a hand on my thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I sit still, analyzing the situation. 

"She's my daughter, Yoongi. At least let me talk to her and tell her that I'm her biological mother," Yuna fires back, placing one hand on her hip. 

"You lost that right when you walked out on us 6 years ago. Now, if you don't mind, my daughter is coming back and I'd really like it if she didn't meet the devil today," Yoongi icily responds, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to stand. 

At the entrance of the skating rink, an excited Chunhei and Noah run out, with three uncles chasing after them. 

"Hey! Your skates!! Take them off first!" Jimin calls out, quickly grabbing Noah and lifting him up while Jungkook grabs Chunhei. 

The three youngest uncles place the giggling children on a bench and proceed to take of their own skates before kneeling down to take off the kids' skates. 

Jin and Sora get up and walk over to the others, handing the two kids water bottles. Namjoon and Hoseok come back from returning everyone's skates. 

"Haru! Come here, my little moonlight," Namjoon makes grabby hands, causing the little girl in my arms to wiggle out and run towards her father. 

She jumps into his open arms and squeals in delight as he places little kisses all over her face. Namjoon stops his attack and faces us, noticing Yuna still standing there. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asks in a calm voice. 

"Mummy!" Chunhei jumps up after Tae finishes helping her put her sneakers back on, "That was so much fun! I hope Haru can join us next time!" 

She runs full speed up to me and I pull her into my side, leaning down and pecking the top of her head. She giggles and takes a hold of Yoongi's right hand and wrapping her right hand around my arm. 

"Mummy, isn't she the mean looking lady from the grocery store?" She questions, catching sight of Yuna. 

Yoongi protectively pulls the both of us closer to him as Yuna comes closer, squatting down so she's eye-level with Chunhei. 

"Hello, little one," She greets, reaching out to touch Chunhei's cheek. 

The little girl lets out an uncomfortable whimper before moving closer to me and Yoongi. 

"I'm Yuna. Do you recognize me?" 

Chunhei shakes her head no. Yoongi moves in front of the both of us, causing Yuna to stand back up. 

"Leave us alone, Yuna. Do not start something you can't finish." 

Chunhei wraps her arms tighter around my middle, fisting a handful of my t-shirt. Sensing her discomfort, I lean down and take her into my arms, guiding her head into the crook of my neck. Jimin and Hobi move behind me to distract Chunhei from the woman that's desperately trying to get her attention. 

"Chunhei, I'm your mummy!" Yuna blurts out, causing the little girl to whip her head up and look at the woman. 

"YN is my mummy," She whispers, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"No she isn't, sweetheart," Yuna moves forward, getting closer to Chunhei who's avoiding eye-contact, "You might think that but I gave birth to you. I'm your real mummy."