XXI: win-win situation

"So, how's it like being Mummy Min?" Sora nudges me as we get into the elevator to head to the parking garage of Yoongi's building. 

I blush and swat her shoulder jokingly, "It's honestly amazing. Chunhei and Yoongi are everything a girl could ask for. Yoongi is an amazing boyfriend and he takes care of me. Chunhei is so sweet and loving, I can't get enough of her!"

Sora smiles slightly as I gush about my two favorite people. 

"I know I joke around about it a lot, but I really mean it when I say you're an amazing mum to Chunhei. Her biological mother was an absolute pain. I couldn't stand her," Sora grimaces. 

"Yoongi told me about her. I think Chunnie and I ran into her yesterday while at the grocery store. She wasn't a very pleasant character," I explain, telling Sora about our encounter with Yuna. 

"Ugh! That woman, I swear. She realized that Yoongi is a big time producer now and that her daughter is also known in the industry. She just thinks she can make money from them again. What a witch," Sora snarls after I finish telling her about Yuna's texts to Yoongi yesterday. 

"Enough about that wench," Sora cheers, turning onto the busy Seoul streets, "Up for some breakfast?" 

"Let's go!" 

After driving for about 10 minutes, Sora pulls into the parking lot of a really cute French themed cafe. We grab our purses and head inside. A young girl leads us to a table, handing us menus. 

"I love this place! One of my great friends from culinary school is the head chef," Sora explains, pointing to things on the menu. 

After looking through our options, another girl takes our order, serving us some coffee while we wait. 

"So what are we up to today?" I question, sipping my coffee. 

"I need to get a few last minute things for Christmas Eve dinner and some last minute gifts for friends," Sora explains. 

"Freak, I need to get Yoongi and Chunhei something," I panic, suddenly remembering that I've cleared off the rest of the group besides my two favorite people, "I have absolutely no idea what to get them, Sora. What do you get the two most important people in your life?" 

"Don't panic, babe! I'm pretty sure whatever you buy them, they'll love simply because it came from you." 

"Chunnie's been really into playing games recently. What was that thing that Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook let her play with?" 

"A Nintendo Switch! Nice thinking, mummy," Sora winks, "I got Noah one too!"

I let out a laugh as the waiter comes back with our food. My mouth waters at the abundance of food that's been placed in front of us. Sora and I quickly dig in, savoring all the flavors. 

"I think I should ask Yoongi about it first before actually getting it," I speak up after stuffing our face in silence for a while, "Let me text him."

"Already missing your daddy, huh?" Sora smirks, making me gasp and almost drop my phone onto my plate of eggs.

"Sora!" I scold, my cheeks flaring up. 

"What?! He is your daddy! Don't even try to deny it!" 

Blushing as red as a tomato, I go to Yoongi's contact and type up a quick message. 

yn: hi, love! I hope you and baby girl are doing well! Sora and I were talking about presents and I was wondering if it's okay to get Chunnie a Nintendo Switch for Christmas?

I put the phone down and get back to eating and talking to Sora. A few minutes go by before my phone chimes, indicating that I'd received a message. I turn it on and see that it's Yoongi.