XXII: mrs. min

kang dental office:

"We're here," Yoongi puts the car in park and gently shakes me awake.

The drive to the dentist office took about 35 minutes and during the drive, both Chunhei and I managed to fall asleep.

"Wake up, love," Yoongi continues to gently shake me awake.

I flutter my eyes open and come face to face with a gummy smile. What a nice view to wake up to.

"We're here?" I groggily ask, unbuckling my seatbelt and running a hand through my hair.

"Yes, can you wake up Chunnie? Namjoon texted me and I have to see what he needs."

"Yeah, I've got her," I open my door and hop out of the large car, opening Chunhei's door.

I'm met with a sleeping angel, her head leaning on the head rest of her booster seat, cheeks puffier than usual. I awe at the sight as Yoongi laughs from the front seat.

"Wake her up, babe. Her appointment is in a few minutes," Yoongi laughs, putting his phone away and getting out of the car.

"She's too cute," I whine, considering just waking her up once we get inside the building.

I realize that she might wake up grumpy and reach over to unbuckle her seatbelt, shaking her gently, "Wake up, sweet pea. We're at the dentist."

Like her father, she doesn't even move an inch at my advances.

"She's just like you!" I jokingly point a finger at Yoongi who puts his arms up in defense.

"Move aside, I'll wake her," Yoongi takes your place, gently picking her up from her seat and patting her back, "Kitten, wake up."

"Don't wanna," the sleeping angel whines, "Wan mummy."

"I'm here, sweet girl. Wake up. We're at the dentist!" I try and energize her.

She lifts her head from Yoongi's shoulder and looks at me, holding her arms out, "Can mummy hold me?"

"Chunnie, you're a big girl now. You have to walk," Yoongi moves to put her down, earning a whine from his daughter.

"I've got her, Yoongs," I hold my arms out, lifting her into my hold.

"What a spoiled little brat," Yoongi jokes, booping Chunhei's nose.

We've finally reached the entrance of the dentist office. Yoongi opens the door for us, motioning for us to walk in first. Chunhei wiggles out of my grasp, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the front desk.

"Min Chunhei! We've missed you!" A young girl behind the front desk cheers, waving at the little girl.

She looks up and notices me, a shocked look appearing on her face, "And who have you brought with you, cutie?"

"Hi, Nurse Hyerin! This is my mummy!! Her name is YN," Chunhei excitedly introduces you to the kind looking nurse.

"Wah! You're mummy is so pretty! I see where you get your beauty from," The nurse compliments, shooting you a bright smile.

I blush and send a smile back, "It's nice to meet you, Nurse Hyerin."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Min!"

"Oh, I-" I stutter out, trying to explain that I'm not married to Yoongi.

"Hi, Hyerin-ah. Chunhei has an appointment at 3pm today," Yoongi interrupts, wrapping an arm around my waist, causing my blush to get even brighter.